2009 Oakland Homicide map

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
naaaaaaaaah. wait. that wasnt him that was ole girl (griselda blanco) who put a hit out on him and she was freebasing...i mean from my understanding they had he ron the wire already talkin about the murder and were in position at the airport or we

i thought the story went that he just told her nah your crazy and thats what ended they partnership..hes alive that says alot she was supposedly pretty ruthless

Sep 17, 2007
naaaaaaaaah. wait. that wasnt him that was ole girl (griselda blanco) who put a hit out on him and she was freebasing...i mean from my understanding they had he ron the wire already talkin about the murder and were in position at the airport or we

i thought the story went that he just told her nah your crazy and thats what ended they partnership..hes alive that says alot she was supposedly pretty ruthless
i thought he wore a wire though so he gave up Godmothers plan for the assassination/kidnapping, so he didn't have to go to jail. cause he didn't want no part of what she was tryna do to get out of jail..

damn now i need to watch it again..lol

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
damn tweeze yall lookin paltry where east 27th at? aint kill nothin wont let nothin die land! south oakland runnin most murders in the town. step your black on black death up

edit: either that or aint no one comin thru cuz its curtains
GAS YOU FROM SAN DAGO ? RIGHT

NIGGA SAN DAGO IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULEST RICHES SPOTS IN CALI
YET YALL ON SOME EAZY E SAN ANDREAS SHIT LOL