2009 Oakland Homicide map

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
at least I get to read about the shooting that happened a couple blocks from me:

(05-08) 09:38 PDT OAKLAND -- A Berkeley man was shot and killed early today in North Oakland, police said.

Larry Spencer, 19, was found shot on the 5300 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Way (links.sfgate.com/ZHAC) at about 12:45 a.m., said Officer Jeff Thomason, a Police Department spokesman.

Spencer was taken to Highland Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No arrests have been made, and no motive has been established in the slaying, Thomason said.
why the fuck would they take him to highland? that shit is fucking ridiculous, he should've been taken to kaiser's emergency room which is like 10-15 blocks away, instead they go like 6 miles

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
at least I get to read about the shooting that happened a couple blocks from me:

why the fuck would they take him to highland? that shit is fucking ridiculous, he should've been taken to kaiser's emergency room which is like 10-15 blocks away, instead they go like 6 miles
Does Kaiser have a trauma unit? I know if I get fucked up in San Jose and I'm next to a Kaiser, they're taking me to Valley because Valley has a trauma unit and Kaiser doesn't.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Does Kaiser have a trauma unit? I know if I get fucked up in San Jose and I'm next to a Kaiser, they're taking me to Valley because Valley has a trauma unit and Kaiser doesn't.
I dunno, shit......they could've taken him to children's which is 2 blocks away and that shit has everything.....they be flying kids into that shit.....I just figure that it would be smart to take him to the nearest hospital to stabilize him or someshit.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray

THEY PROLLY FIGURED HE DID NOT HAVE GOOD MEDICAL COVERAGE
SCANDALOUS BITCHES

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
damn tweeze yall lookin paltry where east 27th at? aint kill nothin wont let nothin die land! south oakland runnin most murders in the town. step your black on black death up

edit: either that or aint no one comin thru cuz its curtains
WE PLAYERS OVER HERE WE AINT WITH THAT BULL SHIT ITS MORE FAMILY SHIT ROUND HURRR TWOMP$$$$$$$$$$$
:cool:

Jun 2, 2002
damn tweeze yall lookin paltry where east 27th at? aint kill nothin wont let nothin die land! south oakland runnin most murders in the town. step your black on black death up

edit: either that or aint no one comin thru cuz its curtains
hahah lets not get into this south oakland argument again

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

its worth the 6 miles, Highland has one of the best trauma centers in the whole world, they train military doctors there.