2009-2010 BOWL GAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Pac10 fans can sit around and make as many excuses as we want but I think as a conference we weren't really what we thought we were. But in addition, I do think you have to give props to BYU, Utah and Nebraska. They were all much better than advertised, particularly Nebraska.

I think BYU really should have been a favorite over Oregon St., they were lucky to finish second this year in the PAC. This game exposed them, particularly with the weather conditions. I thought Cal-Utah was an even game. I've mentioned this before, the teams were matched evenly, but the QB play went to Utah. Cal has struggled for YEARS now with mediocre quarterback play, which has really set them back in terms of competing for a RoseBowl or BCS championship. Arizona was outmatched plain and simple. Its interesting during bowl season how match-ups expose weaknesses. Nebraska was just bigger, faster and stronger, on both sides of the ball.

Oklahoma-Stanford was an excellent game. Its a valid point that Luck missed the game, particularly when Pritchard throws 2 INTS. I'm not even sure the points of turnover? 10?

One thing particularly dissapointing to me as someone who watches PAC10 ball is the not coming out to play" syndrome we see. Teams that are competitive or even clearly better on paper or over the course of the season than their opponent don't even bother to play the game. Some examples are Cal-Tennessee in 06, Boise St. - Oregon earlier this year, and Arizona and Oregon St.'s play this bowl season. Its astonishing to me the occasional brain fart you see from Pac-10 teams.

That said on the whole I think the season was still a success for the PAC10, and you have to keep them @ at least third best in the conferences unless Iowa, Ohio St. and Penn State all win their bowls. A lot of good football played in and out of conference this year, and hopefully much success and competition in the PAC10 in the future.

Oh yea, Navy is beating Missouri, just an FYI.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I'm not watchin the Florida/Cin game, but I saw the score. I'm guessing Cincinnati doesn't care anymore since their coach left?

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Hey Duck fans...2020 is just around the corner.
pac 10 finished 2-5 and we lost the big game, fuck u ducks....

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Hats off to Ohio state. Their speed on defense hurt us bad. Pryor had a good game as well. We just couldn't score in the 2nd half. I also wouldve went for it on 4 and 1 instead of the FG(he went for it on 4 and 7 in the first half)

Fuckin a. Oregon once again finds a way to fuck it up. Not playin for a month was a factor but that goes both ways. Ohio state came to play. Oregon didn't.

FUCKIN GOD DAMN IT!!!!