2009-2010 BOWL GAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
LOL...is this a joke? Big 12 North has been NOTHING. Since the inception of the Big 12, the North has only one 4 times. Thats it.

KSU nearly ONE the north division..while going 6-6.
nebraska=big 12 north last time i checked...

The Pac 10 is hella underrated and would give the Big 12 a run for their money 8 days a week. Apparently you haven't been watching college football outside of Kansas this season,USC got smashed on this season and I think were on the upswing as a conference.
lolz

lol, are you high? or do you not watch college football?

Nebraska vs Arizona
33-0 seriously?

are you high or do you just not watch football at all to think the pac10 is good?

bawhahahahaha....eat it!

big 12

Apr 5, 2003
I don't get why people base the strength of conferences off bowl games. Some teams are just better then others. In other news, Suh is a fuckin savage beast! He's going #1 for sure.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
So one game proves that the Big 12 is better than the Pac-10? I hope you are kidding.

The Pac-10 IS good. Its not called the "Conference of Champions" for nothing, bud....

i never said they wasnt good i said the wasnt upto the big12...even in a down year for us and a "year where everyone has caught up to USC"......

and its not like it was even close...33 to fuckin nothin....nothin...no top 25 team should lose that bad. 33-nothin

And its not just one game. Yall have looked sorry all the bowl games. 0-2 vs Mountain West? ....Hey at least you guys beat temple.

if Stanford loses to Oklahoma you should be ashamed

Edit: I just think its funny the team nobody outside of KS cares about scored 17 against NEB with a team who didnt wanna play for their coach.

Also. Listen to sports radio. I hear a Pac-10 bashing at least every time i listen to it. And i listen to fox sports who are on the left coast so no excuses.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Luck? Oh no... not luck!!!

Get outta here. Are you high or did you already forget about Sam Bradford? Plus Oklahomas top 2 DB's are banged up and plenty of other injuries.

quit makin excuses...for saying oklahoma should win u sure dont have much confidence in your pac 10 teams...

It amazes me that you claim the Pac 10 is sooooooooo good...yet our 5th best team in the Big12 is "expected" to beat the 2nd best team in the Pac 10....lol

what a joke...

Apr 25, 2002
And its not just one game. Yall have looked sorry all the bowl games. 0-2 vs Mountain West? ....Hey at least you guys beat temple.
Utah and BYU are better than everyone in your conference of choice except Texas and Nebraska. Speaking of wish, give us a hello after the Alabama-Texas game...

Also. Listen to sports radio. I hear a Pac-10 bashing at least every time i listen to it. And i listen to fox sports who are on the left coast so no excuses
Thats like saying "I listen to Foxs News. I hear Obama bashing everytime I listen to it. And I listen to Glen Beck on CNN who are liberal station and he says it too so no excuses. "Sports Radio" is "Talk Radio."

May 9, 2002
Luck? Oh no... not luck!!!

Get outta here. Are you high or did you already forget about Sam Bradford? Plus Oklahomas top 2 DB's are banged up and plenty of other injuries.

quit makin excuses...for saying oklahoma should win u sure dont have much confidence in your pac 10 teams...

It amazes me that you claim the Pac 10 is sooooooooo good...yet our 5th best team in the Big12 is "expected" to beat the 2nd best team in the Pac 10....lol

what a joke...
The FUCK are you talking about, you fuckin faggot ass faggot? Andrew Luck is the starting QB for Stanford and is one of the reasons Stanford had the season they did. Its not an "excuse", its an explanation as to WHY they SHOULD lose. Oklahoma has a VERY GOOD defense, regardless of the struggles on the offensive side of the ball. Are you a retarded person? Do you WATCH football outside of buttfuck nowhere?

Not to mention, Oklahoma has FAR superior football players/athletes...in case you didn't already know, Stanford is an ACADEMIC school. Not the same type of recruits.

Maybe you oughta stick to your terrible Chiefs...cuase you know jack and squat about CFB. Clearly.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
speaking of wish?

Okay but fox news is a known basher of Obama and dems. Fox Sports Radio is a left coast radio station and most of the time they are on any team in Cali's nuts. So i dont see your point.

And what does Alabama have to do with anything? They aint in the pac 10 so thats not a valid argument. At least we got a team in the championship.

Im just gonna ignore your Utah and BYU shit...they play cupcakes and whoop the pac 10 on the regular.

May 9, 2002
speaking of wish?

Okay but fox news is a known basher of Obama and dems. Fox Sports Radio is a left coast radio station and most of the time they are on any team in Cali's nuts. So i dont see your point.

And what does Alabama have to do with anything? They aint in the pac 10 so thats not a valid argument. At least we got a team in the championship.

Im just gonna ignore your Utah and BYU shit...they play cupcakes and whoop the pac 10 on the regular.
You really area an idiot when it comes to sports. Did you know that?

SMH

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
The FUCK are you talking about, you fuckin faggot ass faggot? Andrew Luck is the starting QB for Stanford and is one of the reasons Stanford had the season they did. Its not an "excuse", its an explanation as to WHY they SHOULD lose. Oklahoma has a VERY GOOD defense, regardless of the struggles on the offensive side of the ball. Are you a retarded person? Do you WATCH football outside of buttfuck nowhere?

Not to mention, Oklahoma has FAR superior football players/athletes...in case you didn't already know, Stanford is an ACADEMIC school. Not the same type of recruits.

Maybe you oughta stick to your terrible Chiefs...cuase you know jack and squat about CFB. Clearly.
Someone is mad that they are losing. faggot ass faggot? are you 12?

Oklahomas D is good but its banged up.

And Sam Bradford isnt a big part of Oklahomas success?

God you are a stupid.

Let me explain. Your original argument is that Pac10 is better than big 12 in football. Well, if that is the case why do YOU think the 5th best team (standing wise) in the big 12 would beat the 2nd best team in the Pac10.

Your obviously a homer. Sorry you dont live in buttfuck. Sorry you think your cool cuz your from the west coast. Sorry i got you so butthurt.

Your a fucking nerd i cant believe u even watch football go beat the shit outta your xbox.
everyone knows your one of the biggest nerds on the sicc.
NOBODY LIKES YOU

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You really area an idiot when it comes to sports. Did you know that?

SMH
funny cuz people say the same thing about you...Sorry i dont agree with you.

just please explain to me why im an idiot? I know oklahoma has better players but you said big 12 sucks yet they can beat your second best team.

Please please please tell me how a 5 beats a 2.

Guarantee if this was a midwest board it would be a little more even.

Apr 25, 2002

Utah and BYU along with other non-BCS schools give the Big12 a call almost every year to play some football and they don't get a call back. Has nothing to do with the conference they play in, it has to do with the risk of losing to BYU and Utah...