2006 Season San Francisco 49ers Season Appreciation Thread !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ LOL YOU HAD TO THROW THAT LAST LINE IN THERE, I GIVE TO THE NINERS THEY DID SO MUCH BETTER THEN I EVER EXPECTED, ALL DEPENDS ON THE OFF SEASON MOVES WHETHER THEY CAN EVEN PLAY AS WELL AS THEY DID THIS YEAR, ANTONIO BRYANT SEEMS TO BE GONE BUT WHO KNOWS.

Dec 9, 2005
On a side note:

Why do they have Vernon Davis and Alex Smith authentic jerseys, but don't make a Frank Gore ?! I love Vernon and Alex, but c'mon, we all know who our star on offense is...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^thats a good ass question....I'd buy a frank gore jersey

pppppppfffffffffffffffftttttttttt.....hell nah.....I'd buy an LT and a LJ jersey before I did that......and you know NO REAL RAIDER FAN WOULD SPORT EITHER OF THOSE EVER

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^lol....same here.....the sad thing is I got a raiders ball on my antennae ad my homeboy got 9ers stickers on his shit....we both be like "you fucked up your car with that shit"

Dec 4, 2006
Defy said:
^could be....with how bad the nfc is y'all could do big things......but the afc are beasts

yeah..but the 49ers have greater potentials than most teams right now...they proved something for the 2006 season that they can make things happen....they put big scores in quite a few games tho...

Apr 25, 2002
The Niners have a lot of cap room to work with this year, which hasn't been the case in many, many seasons. They need to pursue a savage CB (Asante Samuel) and a good pass rusher (Dwight Freeney) for sure. But Nolan already said he won't be spending big money on a stat guy like Freeney so I doubt he'll be coming to SF unless he decides to take a reasonable offer. I'm sure a big chunk of change will be going to Frank Gore after his performance this season, and rightfully so.

The offseason should be exciting.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You act like the NFC is gonna blow forever. It was only a few years ago that the NFC dominated the NFL. Things change, and they change fast.
yeah, but that shit isn't gonna happen in a year....the 9ers will probably start dominating the nfc by at least 2008, and I really hate to say that.....my only hope is if the cardinals realize what kind of weapons they got :lick:

Apr 25, 2002
Don't forget about the Rams, they finished higher in the standings, so it's not just about taking over the West from the Seahawks, can't forget about those boys from STL or even Arizona for that matter.

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
yeah, but that shit isn't gonna happen in a year....
In one year the AFC West could easily fall out of rank. All it would really take is one ass season by the Chiefs, Broncos or Chargers and that would knock the whole division out of the conversation because the raiders aren't gonna be doing shit next season and probably the season after that as well.
Defy said:
the 9ers will probably start dominating the nfc by at least 2008
I agree.

LOL.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
In one year the AFC West could easily fall out of rank. All it would really take is one ass season by the Chiefs, Broncos or Chargers and that would knock the whole division out of the conversation because the raiders aren't gonna be doing shit next season and probably the season after that as well.
thats hella imaginary tho. look at the calibur teams in the afc west. we could've had 3 playoff teams from our division (if thats possible)

the broncos are gonna get better with cutler gaining experience, and they always produce 1000 yard rushers

the chargers are going to get better with rivers gaining experience and they have lt

who knows about the chiefs, but they've always had pretty good rushing

and as much as you hate to admit it, the raiders will start winning games soon, we just need an offense. hopefully they can fix shit by next season, but it will be in place by the season after.

the afc won't fall off, trust that.

you should just worry about the seahawks getting out of their mediocrity & the cardinals figuring out how to play with that one thing....whats it called...oh yeah, the football