2005 BASEBALL PERDEKTIONS!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Like I said,the AL West is garbage.

Harden is one of the best,that just shows you that all you need is one 3 month stretch of pitching to be the frontrunner in this weak division.Zito won't win 14 games,which is'nt easy anyway,but he won't.Sky's the limit for Harden.

Feb 24, 2005
The Truth

AL WEST: Angels, Rangers, Mariners, A's
AL CENTRAL: Indians, Twins, Tigers, White Sox, Royals
AL EAST: Yankees, Red Sox*, Orioles, Devil Rays, Blue Jays

NL WEST: Padres, Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Giants, Rockies
NL CENTRAL: Cardinals, Astros, Cubs, Pirates, Reds, Brewers
NL EAST: Braves, Mets*, Marlins, Phillies, Nationals

ALDS: Yankees d. Twins, Angels d. Red Sox
NLDS: Cardinals d. Mets, Padres d. Braves

ALCS: Yankees d. Angels
NLCS: Cardinals d. Padres

2005 World Series: Yankees d. Cardinals

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
AL EAST.
NEW YORK
BOSTON*
BALTIMORE
TORONTO
TAMPA BAY

AL WEST
ANAHEIM
SEATTLE
OAKLAND
TEXAS

AL CENTRAL
MINNESOTA
CHICAGO
CLEVELAND
DETROIT
KANSAS CITY

NL WEST
SAN FRAN
LOS ANGELES
SAN DIEGO
ARIZONA
COLORADO

NL EAST
ATLANTA
NEW YORK *
FLORIDA
PHILLY
NATIONALS

NL CENTRAL
ST LOUIS
HOUSTON
CHICAGO
CINCINNATI
PITTSBURGH
MILLWAUKEE

NL MVP : PUJOLS
AL MVP : VLAD

WORLD SERIES : YANKEES VS CARD'S

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
AL EAST.
NEW YORK
BOSTON*
BALTIMORE
TAMPA BAY
TORONTO

AL WEST
ANAHEIM
OAKLAND
SEATTLE
TEXAS

AL CENTRAL
MINNESOTA
CLEVELAND
CHICAGO
DETROIT
KANSAS CITY

NL WEST
SAN DIEGO
SAN FRAN
LOS ANGELES
ARIZONA
COLORADO

NL EAST
ATLANTA
FLORIDA
NEW YORK
PHILLY
NATIONALS

NL CENTRAL
ST LOUIS
Cubbies*
HOUSTON
PITTSBURGH
MILLWAUKEE
CINCINNATI

NL MVP : Aramis Ramirez
AL MVP : Manny Ramirez

NL CY : Jake Peavy
AL CY : Randy Johnson

NL Manager of the Year- Bochy
AL Manager of the Year- Macha

WORLD SERIES : Yankees Defeat Chicago Cubbies

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
BAMMER said:
That don't hold much weight,look at his NL MVP.
hahaha, just watch. Now that Barrys not gonna get it, and Pujols has too many other canidates around him, its all Ram-Ram.

I think the A's are still gonna contend, even with all the young guys. Thats why I gave it to Macha

Apr 25, 2002
Ken Macha is nothing but Billy Beane's puppet... He'll probably be gone after next year... I don't care I don't really like him anyway. He made a bad situation with the A's bullpen worse last year by making a lot of bad calls and misusing pitchers. I don't think the A's will have any manager for very long on Beane's watch because Beane has full control... I don't mind that either, Beane knows what he's doing.

Feb 24, 2005
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
I CAN CARE LESS IF BONDS AINT GONE PLAY FOE A WHILE, GIANTS STILL GONE KEEP UP WIT ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE WEST
Haha. Since the start of the 2003 season the Giants have a win % of suntin' like .368 without Bonds in the lineup. You think Alou is gonna fix that?

May 8, 2002
AL WEST
Anaheim

AL EAST
N.Y. Yankees

AL CENTRAL
Minnesota
Chicago

NL WEST
San Diego
L.A. Dodgers

NL EAST
Florida

NL CENTRAL
St. Louis

AL MVP- David Ortiz
NL MVP- A. Pujols

AL Cy Young- Randy Johnson
NL Cy Young- Ben Sheets

be on the lookout for Scott Erickson to make a miracle comeback and turn his career around for the Dodgers this year

May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:
Nobody wins with prospects.
didnt the Angels win it a couple years ago riding the back of francisco rodriguez?

it doesnt happen very often but it does at times happen. jeter had an impact his rookie year, as did andrew jones,

redsox in 1986 roger clemens although they didnt win. dwight gooden same year

May 8, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Huh???Where in your ass did you pull this out of???Is there a reason why you think this will happen?From what ive been told...Dodgers stadium is more of a "pitchers park" than Safeco...so initially...shouldnt he go for MORE????Cmon guy....cut the crap....

personnally i think he will hit high 30's. last year could have been a fluke and i will treat it as such until he puts together a couple more seasons like the last one

May 8, 2002
B-Buzz said:
and for the white sox to have a better record than the red sox???? hahahahahaha
i never said that. what i said is that the white sox will contend with minnisota for the al central. obviously the wild card will go either to the yankees or red sox

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Mcleanhatch said:
didnt the Angels win it a couple years ago riding the back of francisco rodriguez?

it doesnt happen very often but it does at times happen. jeter had an impact his rookie year, as did andrew jones,

redsox in 1986 roger clemens although they didnt win. dwight gooden same year
Your talkin 1 guy on a squad.The A's have to rely on 3 to 4,and please don't use Doc and Clemens as examples.Doc was the greatest prospect in the history of baseball,and Clemens is the greatest thrower of our generation.The A's don't have Cone,Darling,and Fernandez in their rotation either..lol

Your talkin impact,well the Yankees and 86 Mets had SQUADS,not Chavez and some other guys.

::::::::::::::::::game over:::::::::::::::::::

Ben Sheets is filthy but he has no chance with his squad,so you might wanna switch your choice.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Mcleanhatch said:
i never said that. what i said is that the white sox will contend with minnisota for the al central. obviously the wild card will go either to the yankees or red sox
they way you have your predicitons it looks like you got Chicago & LA as the wild cards...