2005 BASEBALL PERDEKTIONS!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:
Your talkin 1 guy on a squad.The A's have to rely on 3 to 4,and please don't use Doc and Clemens as examples.Doc was the greatest prospect in the history of baseball,and Clemens is the greatest thrower of our generation.The A's don't have Cone,Darling,and Fernandez in their rotation either..lol

Your talkin impact,well the Yankees and 86 Mets had SQUADS,not Chavez and some other guys.

::::::::::::::::::game over:::::::::::::::::::

Ben Sheets is filthy but he has no chance with his squad,so you might wanna switch your choice.
i know what you mean. thats why i said "it doesnt happen very often but it does at times happen"

B-Buzz said:
they way you have your predicitons it looks like you got Chicago & LA as the wild cards...
looking back at it i can see how one could think that. but what i meant is that those two divisions are up in the air, for either of those two teams to win.

i didnt predict wild card winners

Apr 25, 2002
Haha It makes me laugh to look back at this and see all the people who picked Oakland to finish last in the AL West. Shows how surprising our team was this year. Gonna have HIGH expectations for 2006 boyyeee believe that!! :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I WAS ON THE MONEY,AS USUAL
Are you kidding me?

If by on the money you mean completely off-base, ignorant and out of touch, then I agree.

BAMMER said:
I believe Oakland is worse beacause they lost the BIG 2,who are having great starts.Zito has'nt seen great since like 2003.You gave up a premier righty and lefty,why should we believe they will be better?
BAMMER said:
G-Dubb,your opinion means zero to me.You lost your only 2 pitchers who have achieved anything in the last 2 years.Maybe you reading the local papers on the daily has givin you these ridiculous ideas that Oakland has a great staff
BAMMER said:
you are not a knowledgable baseball man,just an A's fan with a glass ALL full fantasy.Your young pitchers are decent,but THEY ARE NOT MULDER AND HUDSON.Harden can not pitch 162 games.

::::::::::::::game over:::::::::::::::::
Hudson & Mulder, 2004
111 ER 225.2 IP
74 ER 188.2 IP
185 ER in 414.1 IP = 4.02 ERA

Blanton & Haren 2005
90 ER 217.0 IP
79 ER 201.1 IP
169 ER in 418.1 IP = 3.65 ERA

2004 A's Team ERA = 4.17
2005 A's Team ERA = 3.69

::::::::::::::game over:::::::::::::::::