151 & The Lac pics from TECH N9NE show in Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I don't need racial issues being argued on my thread. FUCC U for your cooperation.

My point was that is Tech's market.....love it or hate it. Who cares if they're all white? That's who's spending their money on dudes music. Besides that.....whites and latinos are the majority buyers of Hip-Hop and have been for quite some time anywayz.....so why is that surprising?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
chiligrrl said:
damn ur up early..lol
OH! We got jokes today, huh? Well being that our little Portland trip forced me to wake up earlier than I normally would....my body has been on that clock. Give it a few days though....I'll be back to waking up at 3pm by the time you roll into town to take me on our hot date! lmao.....I got jokes too.

Jan 15, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
I don't need racial issues being argued on my thread. FUCC U for your cooperation.

My point was that is Tech's market.....love it or hate it. Who cares if they're all white? That's who's spending their money on dudes music. Besides that.....whites and latinos are the majority buyers of Hip-Hop and have been for quite some time anywayz.....so why is that surprising?
its all good i dont care.the point was that i thought yalls shows & concerts had a more mixed variety of crowds but that seems 2 be a lil too deep 4 the people in this thread.i didnt want 2 turn it into a race isssue either.1

Nov 16, 2003
151 said:
@KAYDUBB- WE GOT JUAN O'RIELEYS WIT YUKMOUTH ON MAY 29TH...COME HOLLA MY NIG...
WHAT??? YEAH!!! OKAY!!!!! haha
yeah i'll hit that show, and thats for respondin mayne. i was hopin to get me a LAC shirt or some shit at the tech show in seattle but then yall werent there, oh well, im not a huge yuk fan but im lovin the lac and 151 so i'll bring some people thru and support for sure. 21 and over right? hopefully

May 10, 2004
haha ther ei am frontrow center n e ways are there more pics, and is there a chance of me being able tio cop the video, id pay to have a copy