151 & The Lac pics from TECH N9NE show in Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
First off I wanna give a shout out to COOL NUTZ for having us come down for the show and giving us a chance to put it down in P.O. Second....I wanna say that TECH N9NE n his crew are all cool people! Third.....we had a great time!

Thanks again NUTZ and hopefully we can do some more shit like that soon.

OH! And I couldn't believe it when I seen like 40 kids moshin' to FUCC U! I thought I had seen it all......they seriously had a big-ass mosh pit goin'.

And this is D-Sane when he has to wake-up @ 10:30am after being in the studio until 5:30am. Not a happy camper!!!

Nov 16, 2003
yeah i was gonna say dem broads look like they bout to turn 14, yall better check them fuckin id's.

and I wanna give a big FUCC YOU to whoever screwed me out of seein the LAC in Seattle. Thats about 50% why I went to the show in the first place. Fucc it, when y all doin a 21+ show somewhere near the town where i can catch a show? cuz i cant fuck with these all ages shits no more man so whats up wit a grown folks party somewhere? did the LAC have an album release party even? hook up the info DSane...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ D-Sane

No doubt pimp, let's keep it movin. Ya'll put it down, and I think you gave the crowd what they wanted. All you cats out there that go out and support out of town cats, make sure that you come support your NW super stars. The same way that other cats come out here and draw big numbers, you need to make sure that you give your local artists that same energy and support. You got some hot cats out here, and we need your help to take the region to the top.

The only thing that is lacking is the big money behind the artists, and the FULL support of the public. We need more die hard fans like those of you on the Siccness that show up to the shows and give your FULL support. The music is there people.

Jul 31, 2002
YG HOGG said:
so what you sayin other races dont spend money on shows?i jus said that CeCuzz i only ce about 2 non white peeps in the audience.
omg here we go with the shit....
its in fuggin PORTLAND lol!!!!!
and there's a whole crew of black folk: they performing!

Jan 15, 2004
RIDINDIRTY_503 said:
So what...why do you give a fuck???? you aint aint makin bread like tech...It seems like you always gotta a problem with white folks...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.i make enough & i never said there i had a problem wit noone.SO SHUT THE FUCK UP lil homie.

Jan 15, 2004
chiligrrl said:
omg here we go with the shit....
its in fuggin PORTLAND lol!!!!!
and there's a whole crew of black folk: they performing!
i know portland got hella black people.& thats the point the only black folkz there were on stage performin.

Jul 31, 2002
believe it or not there's a b ig ass backlash goin on..at the student of color conference there was a whole workshop on the "n" word.. and dudes sayin they ain't buyin any rap that ain't 'conscious' these days and that only dirty white folk wanna here black folk call eachother nigga... it was fun being the only white person in there..lol..and a rap advocate at that.. i was like 'damn i guess i won't be handin out flyers or sellin any cds in here'