15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
There's a difference between "Nigga" and "Nigger."
The little thin neck who posted in other threads claim to have black homies, but slurred NIGGER on the board in a racist fashion.
If you are white, and kick it with alot of African Americans which the word "Nigga" is a regular part of their vocab,,, It's only natural for that white individual to pick up on the lingo.
But there are those who actually ARE racist who says "NIGGER" as an insult. Those are the ones that I would put hands on.

Sponge game.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
this is rediculous...

If its ok for whites to use the word...then its ok for whites to use BOTH VERSIONS of the word--You gotta take the good with the bad!

Me myself..i dont say either. Whodi, Homie, Potna, 'Rilla, Dawg, Playa, Pimpin'..so many other options..

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
I kick it wit black people....got nothin but love for 'em....but I NEVER use "nigga" or tha other, deragatory word. I jus stay away, and call 'em homie, dogg, whatever. If a white person has been around black peeps his whole life, its understandable for him to use tha word. I jus stay away from it however...

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Lil' G said:
I kick it wit black people....got nothin but love for 'em....but I NEVER use "nigga" or tha other, deragatory word.

Thats how i feal. Ive been told im just a white boy. That kind of shit dosent even phase me. Color is only our shell. The real hearts of men resides on instinctive nature and belief. He who can not be heald down by any limitation and when its said and done lets only god judge the results is TRUly blessed

C

C-ron

i bet this fuCCin marC aint even from the town.what set is u from righteous 1?im in these tac town street everyday.where do u be at lil 15yr old wanna Ce,fake,perpin ass whiteboy.if i run in 2 u you gonna get your jaw broke 4 woofin that "nigger" shit ya fuCCin hoe.holla baC so i can pull your hoecard in front of everyone ya biatch

C

C-ron

SHEA said:

"SPONGE GAME"......NAKED MAN, IF THAT WAS GAME...THEN YOU STILL PLAYIN SHOOTS N LADDERS, RIGHT ALONG SIDE OF CANDYLAND & "GO FISH"...CAUSE THAT WAS HONESTLY SOME OF THE LAMEST GAME & NON-PLAYERISTIC SHIT I EVER HEARD.

SS
yea i gotta agree wit shea.naked man u on some ? shit.

Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:

yea i gotta agree wit shea.naked man u on some ? shit.
I dont really agree with that shit Kas should be able to say something like that and not be questioned. He is coming up with his own type of slang whatever it shouldn't matter, i guess people did kind of wonder about E-40 and his whole new vocabulary and then everyone started to say that shit, maybe the same thing will happen. C-Ron I don't think your one to talk either. Kas will tear anybody up to shreads both lyrically and on the mic, I can't wait for this album to drop that will prove it all.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you on this shit, maybe I should have rephrased what I was saying. You can say whatever you want and question whoever you want that is your fucking right as a person. All I can say is check out Sarkastik, peep the mp3 page or get the Street Level sampler he is coming with some tight shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I'll let Notes answer for that. But I want to share my thoughts and say that a lot of people already know who Notes is and he is out there trying to push and promote for his album. Just look at the album cover and there is his picture on there, he doesnt have to put up some pictures of crips and not put up his own. He isn't hiding behind a computer and talking a whole lot of shit to everyone, always trying to start things with others. That is the difference.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
real shit. I'm not hard to find. I'm in traffic, bendin blocks and hittin spots. Tadou, thank you for the suggestion but I keep my buisness on the D.L. for a reason. I don't claim to be crip of the year like C-Ron. If I did, I would have nothing to hide.....Anyone wanna bet that C-Ron does more than just answer the questions???

C

C-ron

FUCCIN HOES THESE DAYZ

fag assassin shut your mouth dog.who is u 2 speak on me?

hoe cake ass whiteboy (yea u kno who im talkin bout) y r u all on my saCC & y u got my name all in your mouth?im on here mindin my bizz postin n shit & u come along tryin 2 speak down on me.SUCK A FAT DICC u prostitute.get off my diCC & get a life u old ass computer nerd.southside of taComa 61st. bloCC on mines runn up if its like that.i wuznt even here 2 talk shit but u made me by post that hoemade shit.i've gave u my name & my address before if u dont believe that wuz my name & addy fine.I DONT GIVE A FUCC IF U BELIEVE IT OR NOT.u & fag assassin need 2 back away from my genitails u fuccin hoes.

May 2, 2002
Re: FUCCIN HOES THESE DAYZ

C-ron said:
.southside of taComa 61st. bloCC on mines runn up if its like that. .i've gave u my name & my address before if u dont believe that wuz my name & addy fine.I DONT GIVE A FUCC IF U BELIEVE IT OR NOT..
Ok first of all, just like I said, you'd do more than just answer the questions. 2nd, no you're not from Southside Tacoma 61st block. You don't have anyone fooled gangsta. 3rd, you've never given me or anyone else you're name and "real" address. And last, you were the one that left a message in my PM box out of the blue that said "Cake ass whiteboy". So like I've told you before, put up or shut up. If it's that serious let's meet face to face half way between Seattle and "Southside 61st block". What part of that don't you understand. It's very simple. Either you are going to meet me of you're not. Enough with the bullshit. what is it little boy??

Sky Way is NOT the place you wanna be when the streets light come on.Sky Way Bowl is KNOWN for official funk activity of the street kind.I used to stay in Renton as well,and there are some low-down ghetto ass muthafuckas...some str8 riders for that ass...

And about the ussage of the word "nigga" by folks other than african-americans...you hear mexicans and asains sayin that word as well...is it ok for them to use it?I think in different areas,the use of the word is a lil more acceptable than others.As far as ive seen,up here in the NW...it aint that serious to say "Kas is my nigga" if you his homie and youre white.If it becomes of daily verbalitys...than it can become a problem.Every once in a while...ill use that word to my homeboys that are african-american that ive known most my adult life...but only if he refers to me as his "nigga"...

And to C-Ron...just quit while youre ahead...no one takes you serious,so just cut the crap ok?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Just for the record......I RARELY use the term "nigga." I must admit that I used it alot more back in the days......and have said it a few times on tracks......but I don't endorse the use of the word and have consciously tried to limit the use of the word in my vocabulary.

Like I've stated previously......you MIGHT catch me sayin' it......but if you do.....it's because I'm with some of my real close friends......and we call each other "nigga" all day long. But the last thing you're gonna catch me doin' is walkin' up to some cat on the street or anywhere in public and sayin' "Sup nigga?" I ain't THAT fuckin' stupid......you'll catch a beatdown for that one.

I would also say though......that in some areas of the country.....whiteboys that kick it with black folks can use the term regularly and nobody really cares. I think we all know when the term is being used in a racist fashion or as a part of slang also. I don't think that just "hangin'" out with black folks gives you the right to use it......if you're from "the hood" and grew up in that shit......then it just comes naturally to some of us. Some people say it though.......just to appear cool......or simply because they hear it in Hip-Hop all the time and want to emulate the lifestyle. That's corny.

The corniest thing of all though......I've seen a group of white dudes sittin' around a table......all callin' each other "nigga." Whoa. I personally get offended when a white dude calls me a "nigga."

C

C-ron

Notes i did more than answer the question because im mindin my bizz.wuznt even think bout ya white ass then u come long woofin shit.& now im not from 61st huh?you stupid get off my diCC & go suCC on that fag bugsy'z.NUFF SAID

GAY-el who the fuC is u?u aint gotta take me serious jus respect game ya cake.

May 2, 2002
You didn't answer the question. I asked a simple question. If you're such a big bad gangsta why don't you give us your name? And by the way why does no one from Tacoma know you? I would never have even bothered responding to you until you left me a pm that said "cake ass whiteboy". It's all bad now. So why are you avoiding my other question? You gonna come meet me and put an end to this or what? Don't talk shit, JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION. Are you gonna meet me or not???

C

C-ron

man i gave u my name before u cupcake ass whiteboy.damn how many times do i have 2 answer your stupid ass questions?d-sane kno some of the cats i fucc wit so y dont u ask him?so now no one in taComa kno'z me?ok whiteboy its over u jus need 2 move on & get off my dick u lil broad.im on 61 or 7 duece bloCC if u wanna meet then come up 2 the town u fruitcake,marshmellowy ass honky tonk elvis presly whiteboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.