15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
u dont need to know my name and igives a fuck who u are!!! honesty is a virtue and i speak turth

Well speak the "TURTH" then. If you real,, you'll let muthafuckas know who you are instead of hidin' behind your "Net Name"

(TURTH, , , , LOL) Two words jimmy, , , Spell Check!!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
@J_Beam

Knowwhatimsayin!!!! Cuz he's the only one takin up for C-Lo,,, , , , And ever since I hit this board up C-Lo been gettin THRASHED. Now that he's "Righteous", , , He can let some steam off of his chest

,,,,,,,, , , , , Punk shit, , , I tell ya, , , ,punk shit.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
haha, this thread is some funny shit, thx for the laughs yall

pz

and frozty or whatever your name is, you gotta do it yaself you can't expect to get a deal and have a shoulder to lean on everytime and expect people to just do shit for you, get a job or sumtin, get some studio time, record a demo, get a picture and bio on you, distribute it to labels and hope for the best. but dn't come on a forum asking for a deal cause it ain't gonna work

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
HAHAHA

the kid posted this shit on every forum and none of em gave him the time of day. Lmao@ the street level folks. You guys are fools. carry on.

:dead:
lol......muthafuckas have no clue what they are gettin' themselves into coming here postin' this shit. I used to discourage the shit talkin'.......but fuck it. We does what we do best. :cheeky:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
C-Lo said:
D-SANE'S A WHITEBOY THAT SAYS NIGGA

Thats beacuse his brothers wouldent kick his ass for that shit. You have to have a lot of credibility to say that then. Someone like you would say that and become a permanent part of the sidewalk. Stop runnin your mouth spreadin paparatzi

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.