15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C-ron said:
man i gave u my name before u cupcake ass whiteboy.damn how many times do i have 2 answer your stupid ass questions?d-sane kno some of the cats i fucc wit so y dont u ask him?so now no one in taComa kno'z me?ok whiteboy its over u jus need 2 move on & get off my dick u lil broad.im on 61 or 7 duece bloCC if u wanna meet then come up 2 the town u fruitcake,marshmellowy ass honky tonk elvis presly whiteboy.
so he's just supposed to walk up there and call your name out? address, date & time is what he's asking for.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This shit is done. I've tried countless #'s of times to get you to meet me halfway but somehow you keep avoiding me. Not something a real gangsta would do. If you weren't a little 16 year old, chances are I would show up on your doorstep (even though it would probably be the wrong house). But since I'm a grown man I'm gonna let this go. You know where to find me suckell. If you see me in traffic, holla and I'll cave you're chest in. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

B-Ron must wanna get smashed on...whats up blood-cuzz?You think you hard bitch?Bring your scary ass to the 6 you off brand-side bustin lyin ass fuck mouth...you sint shit.Period...you runnin your mouth to some muthafuckas you DONT wanna "B"...real chit-chat..

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
C-ron said:
man i gave u my name before u cupcake ass whiteboy.damn how many times do i have 2 answer your stupid ass questions?d-sane kno some of the cats i fucc wit so y dont u ask him?so now no one in taComa kno'z me?ok whiteboy its over u jus need 2 move on & get off my dick u lil broad.im on 61 or 7 duece bloCC if u wanna meet then come up 2 the town u fruitcake,marshmellowy ass honky tonk elvis presly whiteboy.
Shut up you fuck Hostess twinkie off brand wanna-be Crip-ass clown. Get my name out your mouth you fuckin' queer-ass Pac. Highway transvestite homosexual prostitute. I don't know none of the fags you know.....I only know playas & kingpins.....I don't know any buster-ass wanna-be played out in 1990 gang-bangers or any stank-town suckers. So kindly remove your herpes infested lips from my dick and take your homo-hoodrat ass out on the block and get daddy his money......OK bitch?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Also.....I would like to point out the fact that C-Ron's typing is EXACTLY identical to the e-mail Syko received. He spells YOU like "u" and leaves no spaces between sentences......JUST LIKE THE SHIT SYKO GOT. Isn't that interesting?

C-Ron......you are the ultimate fuckin' fruitsalad fagboy for that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.