10 years on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
been around a while. since 99. when there were knights, nobles, peasants, etc.

when roloc and mjp ran it. then they sold it to vamps. then he sold it...havent really been around much in the last 5 years but i check it every now and again

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just hit 12 years deep, joined in the summer of 99. This is my 4th username, every time the board reset (yall noobs don't know about how the sicc would go down for days and weeks at a time) i'd just change my name when it came back lol

99-01 - Infamous One
01-02 - Cinista Loc
02-05 - Filthy
05-Current - <<< This guy

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Damn, it's crazy to me that people been around since 2002 and have less than 500 posts.

Been here a little over 5 years. Had at least a dozen avatars, 6 dozen signatures. Started as satherp5, then went to 1 Deep, now I'm sticking with the real world first name. Siccness has been good but also pretty shitty. Many many wasted nights getting blacked out and posting bull shit. For the most part good though. Found this site looking for info on Tommy Wright III and Playa Fly. Realized my old buddy Nuttkase was on here and have been here ever since.

Jun 22, 2002
Just shows real rap will always be "in" ya know? Not sum kinda fad, one hit wonder shyt, these artists have kept us in the game all these years n still do. Props 2 them.

May 17, 2002
Shit.... I been on this mother fucking since it was on a Hypermart site ... And the message board you didn't have to be registered for ... You could pick a different name every post. .... ROLOC started that shit don't forget. ....

Jul 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
recently join that site cauz im in Paris and never heard it b4.. but i feel it cauz everybody could really put what they do or they like on it without always ignorin or hatin.. and theres a lot of real dope artists on here like Yun Gun, Lil Evil, C-Lim, Key Loom, Filthy Rich etc.. all day theres a new banger to check out.. Keep doin ur shit siccness !!!

Aug 16, 2002
I went to premier music to pick up something and met roloc. He dished his card and told me about his new site I still have the card where he wrote 91siccness.com on the back with horrible handwriting. Came home and it wasn't up yet at all then I ran into big dan, loki, and lynch and they said to go back and peep the site. Been here since I guess...my old work was the spot..lynch used to roll by in his burnt ass 240 that shawna owned to get double cheese burgers and raided called my work collect to talk to this girl who worked with me (no he didn't say x mutha fuckin raided when he called collect). shout out to north winding you ogs know what it is big shout to all those 10 year cats too!