10 years on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
Juss noticed I joined in 2002...when i was 18, dang its been awhile. Much love 2 everyone on here that suports real rap. All the X-raideds, the C-Dubbs n Bloc Star n even back a lil to the killa tays n C-Bo's n Doomdays productions. I hope this forum holds up and grows with new talent. Respect 2 everyone that comes on here. This is where the true raps at. Peace!

Jun 22, 2002
As much as I hate sum shyt u say, U know that X-raided shyt, and I respect that. I joined awhile ago and just came back when V.2 was made...hence the low posts...alot has happened since then, some good some bad, but lets keep this going.

Jun 10, 2002
Ive been here since about 2001 and seen people come and go and beefs happen, Lynch Vs Cedsing, Lynch Vs C-Lim, Mr Doc vs the siccness, y-dresta vs alot of people, Hell I was here when Sicx was still out and free before he got proven to be a sick fuck. how time flies by but I love this place

Jun 22, 2002
We where here when Woodie(rip) was bumping, when everyone was begging for another Season, and ya when Sicx was coo...this shyt means something if it didnt we wouldnt still be here.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Ive been here since about 2001 and seen people come and go and beefs happen, Lynch Vs Cedsing, Lynch Vs C-Lim, Mr Doc vs the siccness, y-dresta vs alot of people, Hell I was here when Sicx was still out and free before he got proven to be a sick fuck. how time flies by but I love this place
i wish i was older i missed a gang of shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man i been here before this name as well but done a lot of drugs and shit that i cant remember a lot of what happened back then. found this site because of 2sicc audio

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
A DECADE ON THIS BITCH WITH THE SAME USERNAME & AVATAR!!!

STARTED OUT JUST FUCC'N' WITH THE EAST CO. CO. BOARD,
CUZ BACC THEN WHEN WOODIE WAS RUN'N' IT, IT WAS POPP'N'!!!

I LIKE TO GO THROUGH MY OLD POSTS,
AND I CAN TELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM THE KID I WAS THEN,
TO THE MAN I AM NOW!!!

BUT THIS PLACE DOES MEAN SOMETHING TO ME AS WELL,
THAT'S WHY I KEEP COME'N' BACC!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I found this site becuz of mac dre's death...

Did a google search tryna find out if it was true and stumbled on this site...been droppin by here every since...I had another user name but went away for a min and forgot it

Aug 27, 2007
A DECADE ON THIS BITCH WITH THE SAME USERNAME & AVATAR!!!

STARTED OUT JUST FUCC'N' WITH THE EAST CO. CO. BOARD,
CUZ BACC THEN WHEN WOODIE WAS RUN'N' IT, IT WAS POPP'N'!!!

I LIKE TO GO THROUGH MY OLD POSTS,
AND I CAN TELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM THE KID I WAS THEN,
TO THE MAN I AM NOW!!!

BUT THIS PLACE DOES MEAN SOMETHING TO ME AS WELL,
THAT'S WHY I KEEP COME'N' BACC!!!
lol did u type ur posts like this back then too or is it just a new fad u picked up on?