1 of my homies got shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
Notes said:
I got all the info on .44 mag from Monique. lol
i dont know anyone named monique so whatever she told you is a LIE.

BaneTheTerrible said:
yea i think this little homo watches the news too much. i mean shit i could have came on here and called dude the homie from what i learned on the news. damn squares.

WOW you really luv dick more then these hoes dont you?& followin me around the board postin shit like that jus lets me know you aint nothin but a 13yr old whiteboy & a BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you really jus wanna holla at your big homie hit me on the PM.

Jun 16, 2004
banetheFAGGOT why didnt you jus hit me on the PM like i said.if you was real like you claim 2 be you would of hit me on the PM but you FAKER then a 3 dollar bill.

did i ever post in any of your threads?NO cuzz im not a FAG who follows mothafuckaz around the board.

now go suck a dogs dick YOU PUSSY

& if your GAY ass got somethin 2 say bout that hit me on the PM cuzz your last few post r GAYER then your faggot ass DADDY.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
.44 mag said:
i dont know anyone named monique so whatever she told you is a LIE.
C'mon now I'm talking about your sister Monique. It's not a big deal. She didn't have nothing bad to say about you though. She just said you're young and not to take you serious cause you try to get a reaction out of people. She actually said you're a good kid and your a good student in high school. That's about it. We mostly talked about us.