1 of my homies got shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
my homie got shot

damn this shit is crazy.my potna got shot 4 some stupid shit when he was at his cousins house.its crazy cuzz i kick over there all the time drink & smokin wit them.i mainly no him & his 1 of his cousins cuzz her & him work wit my brother.him & his cousin were thrown a party & some foolz who they didnt even know jus came up in there so when they told them 2 leave 2 of them started bustin 3 people got shot 1 died.my homie got hit like 4 times someone told me he's gonna make it but 1 of his cousins died.this shit was in the news 2 here's the report.

One dead, two injured in early morning shooting in Tacoma
By Stacey Mulick; The News Tribune

A gunman shot three people – one fatally – early Friday as they stood outside a duplex on Tacoma's East Side and socialized with others.

The three, two men and a woman, were taken to local hospitals after the 4:15 a.m. shooting. One of the men, who'd been wearing a bulletproof vest at the party, died of his injuries, Tacoma police spokesman Mark Fulghum said. The conditions of the other two victims were not immediately known.

No other information about the homicide victim, including his name and age, was immediately released.

The gunman and a woman fled the home in the 3200 block of Roosevelt Avenue moments after the shots were fired, Fulghum said. They got into a car waiting in a nearby alley and took off. No arrests have been reported.

According to witnesses, a group of people were gathered outside the duplex early Friday. They were talking and drinking, Fulghum said.

The gunman and woman arrived shortly after 4 a.m. and joined the group outside.

"Someone made a comment to the shooter and he pulled out the handgun and opened fire," Fulghum said.

The motive for the shooting wasn't clear Friday morning but detectives believed it wasn't random. The gunman was described as a man standing about 5 feet 9 with long dark hair and wearing dark clothing.

(Published 11:39AM, September 10th, 2004)

Aug 1, 2004
I'm sorry to hear about your situation homie.Tacoma aint no place to fuck around. Ive got homies up there myself and I hear about this shit alot. I hope the two make it with just some worrior wounds, and rest in peace to the one that didnt. Damn it sucks to lose homies but itll bring yall closer together in the end. Best of luck to ya and you homies dealing with this, Stay up.

Jun 16, 2004
the dude who died was my potnaz cousin i knew him too.they said he told them he didnt have any beef wit anyone he jus put his vest on 4 some strange reason.i dont know if thats ture they cuzz the report said they had a gettin away car waitin 4 them in the alley.shit is fucked up either way & it shouldnt have happened.

R.I.P.

Jun 16, 2004
SHUT THE FUCK UP BOY BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR LIL ASS KNEE DEEP IN SOME SHIT

this is the real niggaz section over here so take yo ass over 2 the sister side of the siccness & talk about your tounge ring & weave you HOE.

Aug 20, 2004
.44 mag said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP BOY BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR LIL ASS KNEE DEEP IN SOME SHIT

this is the real niggaz section over here so take yo ass over 2 the sister side of the siccness & talk about your tounge ring & weave you HOE.
Here you go again...barkin non-sense...DAMN you talk too much shit...its bad for your health and your breath young blood....

Jun 16, 2004
i would of said nothin if dumbfucks like you didnt come in the thread postin dumb shit.

remember this

Today 09:55 AM
Jae Reekay .44 mag...lyin ass...

okay then dont post no dumb shit & you wont hear shit outta me.

Aug 20, 2004
.44 mag said:
i would of said nothin if dumbfucks like you didnt come in the thread postin dumb shit.

remember this

Today 09:55 AM
Jae Reekay .44 mag...lyin ass...

okay then dont post no dumb shit & you wont hear shit outta me.

cuz youre a bullshitter...have been ever since you first signed up here...with the 100's of different names youve had cuz youve been BANNED a gazillion times...cmon now...

Jun 16, 2004
whatever lil homie dont flood my thread wit all this bullshit this is tha thread 4 the dead homie nathan & everyone ealse who got shot.show some respect lil homie.

Aug 20, 2004
.44 mag said:
whatever lil homie dont flood my thread wit all this bullshit this is tha thread 4 the dead homie nathan & everyone ealse who got shot.show some respect lil homie.
Ill show respect when i know you aint lyin...plain & simple...

"Lil" huh...lol...wow...i didnt realize bein older and wiser than you makes me "Lil"...

Jun 16, 2004
i dont even know why i would speak 2 a faggot.

you used 2 be purebred hogg but you got banned 4 bein gay & now you tryin 2 talk about me gettin banned & shit?you get put on the ignore list lil homie

Aug 20, 2004
I didnt get banned for doin a damn thing.I got banned on accident...and ive asked many a times to get it back up but all the admins are lazy so i just re-uped my shit...know the facts be fore you type...thats some young shit "lil" homie!