#1 FAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Re: Re: STEVIE

MrWillyWanker said:
sorry man but im stevie's #1 fan on this site. when this rap shit get boring all i do is put on some Stevie. Songs In The Key Of Life is my favorite album of all time. thats including rap albums also.
Naw im sorry...
For awhile now, rap has almost always been boring to me and I don't even listen to much of it anymore thanks to him. It's been mostly oldies/soul for me and Stevie has been my favorite artist across the board for going on 4 years.
Songs in the key of life is a masterpiece, much like almost every other album he made, and its considered the best album ever by many people people. It was the first double album ever released so it was a risky ordeal too. I have almost everything he has ever made but MY favorite Stevie album is ~Innervisions~ and yes that goes for ALL of my music. On this site I am his #1 fan, sorry.

Jul 5, 2002
Re: Re: Re: STEVIE

FUCK YOU BITCH said:

Naw im sorry...
For awhile now, rap has almost always been boring to me and I don't even listen to much of it anymore thanks to him. It's been mostly oldies/soul for me and Stevie has been my favorite artist across the board for going on 4 years.
Songs in the key of life is a masterpiece, much like almost every other album he made, and its considered the best album ever by many people people. It was the first double album ever released so it was a risky ordeal too. I have almost everything he has ever made but MY favorite Stevie album is ~Innervisions~ and yes that goes for ALL of my music. On this site I am his #1 fan, sorry.

haha man. thats cool. im just glad to see that niggas that listen to rap can appreciate how truly talented and blessed stevie is. i dont think i can name one stevie song that i dont like.

Apr 25, 2002
SNOOP DOGGY DOGG...NOT SNOOP DOGG...BACK IN THA DOGGYSTYLE/DOGGFATHER DAYZ....COULDNT FUCK WIT IT!!!...

ALSO...

MARVIN GAYE
GAP BAND
WAAAAAAAR
RICK JAMEZ
LYNCH
MR. DOC
LUDACRIS...$IDEWAYZ

May 13, 2002
true, he comes sicc on eminem new CD punkin jermaine dupree...

"Over 80 Million Records Sold And i Didnt Have To Do It With 10 Or 11 Year Olds"
haha