#1 FAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Artist wise id have to go wit B Real, ive been a cypress hill fan since i first heard how i could just kill a man. Ive met him a few times real laid back quiet like myself. I give him a great deal of respect for being a latino to go platinum with his music and his philosophies are similar to mines. Never dissappointed with any of their releases up to date. If you aint been to a Cypress Hill concert its a must............

May 11, 2002
Thats Tough.....I'm a big fan of the old Ruthless Records Family.

Eazy-E
Mc Ren
DJ Yella
Above The Law
Kokane
Menajahtwa
Steffon
Bone Thugs N Harmony
H.W.A.
Tab & Da Villion

But Eazy-E would be the answer because he is/was Ruthless Family. IMPACT OF A LEDGEND.

May 5, 2002
Snoop Dogg....i've loved him forever and got his name tatted on my bacc...i got to meet him last year and show it to him...then i got to go on stage at his concert and dance n shit....it was hella tight.

Apr 25, 2002
im the biggest fan of First Degree the DE. his beats are better than any1 else in the game, and i can put his CD's and not skip any songs at all.

Jul 5, 2002
Re: STEVIE

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
I'm not sayin in the world, because I know of people that are straight OBSESSED and know EVERYTHING about him... but at least on this site I have no doubt that I am Stevie Wonder's #1 fan.

sorry man but im stevie's #1 fan on this site. when this rap shit get boring all i do is put on some Stevie.

Songs In The Key Of Life is my favorite album of all time. thats including rap albums also.

Apr 25, 2002
Miz X RaiDeD said:
Snoop Dogg....i've loved him forever and got his name tatted on my bacc...i got to meet him last year and show it to him...then i got to go on stage at his concert and dance n shit....it was hella tight.

No offense, but that is ridiculous......