09 Nfl Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I feel like I was just trying to holler at some bad ass beezy at the bar... and got shut down...

and then 5 minutes later some faggot ass dude who I hate strolls up and peels her number like it's nothin and leaves the bar with her in his whip and goes to beat guts

I'm sittin at the bar talkin to some ugly chick who nobody else even wanted to talk to... while this bitch ass faggot ass dude rockin a pink shirt with his collar flipped and some flip flops and jeans jest peeled the baddest bitch in the spot.... who I wanted

yeah thats how I feel

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I feel like I was just trying to holler at some bad ass beezy at the bar... and got shut down...

and then 5 minutes later some faggot ass dude who I hate strolls up and peels her number like it's nothin and leaves the bar with her in his whip and goes to beat guts

I'm sittin at the bar talkin to some ugly chick who nobody else even wanted to talk to... while this bitch ass faggot ass dude rockin a pink shirt with his collar flipped and some flip flops and jeans jest peeled the baddest bitch in the spot.... who I wanted

yeah thats how I feel
But at least that ugly chick can run fast!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Damn niners just got the 2nd best player in the whole draft with the 10th pick, no way a team with so many needs can pass on such a dynamic rare talent.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this could not be any fucking worse

any time Crabtree makes a big play for Frisco it's gonna hurt my heart.... knowing they got him because we didn't

fuck!