‘Transformers’ the worst-reviewed $400M hit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The dialogue was corny and most of the "humor" failed IMO. Thought it was dumb when that mom got drunk off eating a nug of weed....whoever came up with that idea obviously has never smoked weed before. Dope CGI though...

Dec 4, 2004
This one topped the first one IMO......so there were a few corny jokes here and there but the action and Megan Fox's body made it all worth it.

fuck a critic

they stink (jay sherman voice)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The dialogue was corny and most of the "humor" failed IMO. Thought it was dumb when that mom got drunk off eating a nug of weed....whoever came up with that idea obviously has never smoked weed before. Dope CGI though...
she ate a weed brownie and she does what I've seen alot of white chicks do when they're high: stupid shit.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
She ate a weed brownie, and by the time she got downstairs she was drunk...I called that as soon as they pulled out that bag "They gonna fuck up the weed scene"...

Movie was dope though I bet if they put any more "story" into it, everyone would be bitching about "this sposed to be action not drama WTF???"

Feb 14, 2004
Quick, well i'm 26 right now and i wanted to see this move since i heard about it. i seen it and liked it, so fuck what you got to say. it is a good movie.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I'm 21 years over the age of 8 and my son is 3 years under the age of 8 and we both liked it so you can eat a 8 year old dick.
I can see you still have the mentality of an 8 year old, so i can see why you liked the movie......

You know you got problems when you get butthurt and feel the need to defend a little kid movie

May 9, 2002
If your over the age of 8 and seen this movie, theres something wrong with you......
You're right, cus its not like the Transformers are a part of MANY "grown ups" childhood. If you can not understand WHY someone who was born in the late 70's-early 80's would want to see this movie, then you are a retarded person.

And isnt this movie rated PG-13?
:ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
Two best quotes from movie reviews about the new transformers movie.

2. “I’m certain that someday it will be acknowledged that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is like the most totally awesome artifact ever of the end of the American empire. It’s so us, a preposterously perfect reflection of who we are: loud, obnoxious, sexist, racist, juvenile, unthinking, visceral, and violent… and in love with ourselves for it. […] What we have right here is the Easter Island statue of our legacy.” — MaryAnn Johanson, FlickFilosopher

1. “Terry Schiavo would have been bored by this bloated, ponderous piece of shit.” — Devin Faraci, CHUD

Dec 9, 2005
Eh, fuck a movie critic anyways. Haven't seen this yet, but I hardly ever agree with what the critics say, and I make my own god damn critiques.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
i dont understand what you people expected from this movie. its about some fuckin robots who battle each other. did you want some deep plot that explains the meaning of life?