Raiders hire Al Saunders as OC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Saunders has some familiarity with Jason Campbell as well, he was with him in Washington for 2 years.. keep in mind Hue will still continue to be tha primary play caller.. so terminology shouldn't be much of a change

Jan 12, 2006
Saunders has some familiarity with Jason Campbell as well, he was with him in Washington for 2 years.. keep in mind Hue will still continue to be tha primary play caller.. so terminology shouldn't be much of a change
oh thats great news! since both were unstoppable while they were in Washington. bwahahaha!

Jan 4, 2003
oh thats great news! since both were unstoppable while they were in Washington. bwahahaha!
tha great news is its not a new face to sit here and coach.. and besides Zorn was tha HC in Washington who fucked shit up out there... like I said Hue will be calling tha plays so doubt we'll see tha so called "700 page playbook" they had out there in DC

Jan 4, 2003
seriously! unless its a thread that states "Al Davis Has Died" keep the rest of the useless raidturd talk in the offseason thread. No one gives a fuck that its about to be 30 years since you last won a super bowl.
suck kobes dick you fuckn queer.. why even bother posting fuckin L7

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
seriously! unless its a thread that states "Al Davis Has Died" keep the rest of the useless raidturd talk in the offseason thread. No one gives a fuck that its about to be 30 years since you last won a super bowl.
Cmon...Iron Lungs mane...All this raider talk is useless..but every time something comes up you have something negative to say...When i go to the
9er threads i usaully prop the niners...with what they are doing and give my honest opinion......

O.K. we havent won a super bowl in 30 years your right.....Sure we have been tailspinning out of controll with bad decisions...Most us Raider fans understand this.......

Why do you hate the Raiders so much? Is it because of the iddiotic fans who support the team just cuz it gives them a chance to yell and wear dope colors?.....

Your a knowledgable cat...but when you come in with this raidturd shit...It lightweight discredits some of the knowledge you have...

Jan 12, 2006
Cmon...Iron Lungs mane...All this raider talk is useless..but every time something comes up you have something negative to say...When i go to the
9er threads i usaully prop the niners...with what they are doing and give my honest opinion......

O.K. we havent won a super bowl in 30 years your right.....Sure we have been tailspinning out of controll with bad decisions...Most us Raider fans understand this.......

Why do you hate the Raiders so much? Is it because of the iddiotic fans who support the team just cuz it gives them a chance to yell and wear dope colors?.....

Your a knowledgable cat...but when you come in with this raidturd shit...It lightweight discredits some of the knowledge you have...
my bad joey ill take it down a notch!

Jan 4, 2003
Annnnd the 9ers have done, what?

No one gives a fuck huh? But u give a fuck enough to post in the thread.
lol he's just a square bear .. but back ona real note.. how many of yal are diggin' tha Al Saunders pick up?? I like our chances with Jackson as HC, Saunders OC over Cable as HC, Jackson OC... and this hiring was def. Hues, so looks like Al finally letting a coach go out there and get his own staff set... hopefully

Jan 4, 2003
where all tha queef fans at?? I kno yal even more scared now.. Saunders did big things for tha Queef offense when he was their O.C. .. I think we'll see this team finally able to move the ball thru tha air and not just depend on tha running game.. because everytime we couldn't get tha run established we lost games, this time around hopefully we'll have a well balanced attack.. but still be a run first team of course with DMac and Bush

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lol he's just a square bear .. but back ona real note.. how many of yal are diggin' tha Al Saunders pick up?? I like our chances with Jackson as HC, Saunders OC over Cable as HC, Jackson OC... and this hiring was def. Hues, so looks like Al finally letting a coach go out there and get his own staff set... hopefully
I liked our chances with Gruden, Kiffin and Cable.....But you know how Al handles things....I just hope this guy can stick around more than 2 seasons if he has his shit together......

Jan 4, 2003
I liked our chances with Gruden, Kiffin and Cable.....But you know how Al handles things....I just hope this guy can stick around more than 2 seasons if he has his shit together......
true that.. but honestly out of all tha previous teams we had, I like tha squad we have now.. we got a bunch of young exciting explosive players( thanks to tha great draft we had ) mixed in with key leaders as vets if we keep Aso & Seymour.. like Cable said this team is pretty much set.. with tha right coaching we'll win games were suppose to, and go better than 8-8 this upcoming season.. I jus hope Al lets Hue and tha staff do what they want... Im tired of seeing one great game, when our D is blitzing like crazy.. then tha following week we go back to tha same old raiders thanks to als game plan

Jan 4, 2003
i cant be mad at the decisions made so far this off season..... maybe now that al is in zombie mode he's actually thinking clearly.. with all the fresh brains he's been eating and such
haha sure seems that way.. all tha moves we've been making so far is IMPROVEMENT.. just when we thought Al mighta fucked us all over again after letting tha Cable guy go, he promotes Hue and lets Hue go out and get a good OC in Saunders who tha Ravens spoke highly of as well