UFC 170 RONDA ROUSEY vs SARA MCMANN - SATURDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann
for women's bantamweight title
Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick Cummins
Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
Mike Pyle vs. T.J. Waldburger
Stephen Thompson vs. Robert Whittaker

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling
Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo

preliminary CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira
Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno

dont see this card selling that well

Apr 25, 2002
i wanna see that DC fight. i never seen dude so pissed off. first on Fox Sports 1 (that was posted on this forum) then on Inside MMA. dude Cummins is getting to him. DC better not lose even on no fluke shit.

im sure Rousey got this. a wrestling specialty dont seem to work with this bitch. a bitch like Holly Holm needs to get in there and kick the shit outta Ronda, head to toe. that would keep her back. she'd win a decision if she didnt get a ko/tko.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
that whole Cormier going crazy thing seemed fake to me. Need to build some sort of interest when you've got an undefeated olympian fighting a guy that worked part time at a coffee shop last week.
Only fights I'm really looking forward to are the girls and Whittaker-Wonderboy. Don't think that's enough for me to pay for this one.

May 5, 2002
I'm definitely not ordering this. With Silva a cripple now, GSP retired (I only ordered his to see if he'd lose), Jones is the only UFC/MMA person I spend PPV on. I'm not a MMA fan, just like watching ppl get KO'd.

I wonder if Rousey will ever produce a KO from a punch? Her arm bar and hip toss is gettin old...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
that whole Cormier going crazy thing seemed fake to me. Need to build some sort of interest when you've got an undefeated olympian fighting a guy that worked part time at a coffee shop last week.
Only fights I'm really looking forward to are the girls and Whittaker-Wonderboy. Don't think that's enough for me to pay for this one.
only reason people are payin $55 is to see a nip slip first card i aint gonna go watch if someone decides to get it

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'm definitely not ordering this. With Silva a cripple now, GSP retired (I only ordered his to see if he'd lose), Jones is the only UFC/MMA person I spend PPV on. I'm not a MMA fan, just like watching ppl get KO'd.

I wonder if Rousey will ever produce a KO from a punch? Her arm bar and hip toss is gettin old...
I doubt she will. Her hands are getting better but the only clean KO I can think of in a women's fight is from Kaufman slamming Roxi, they just don't really have the power. Even Holm, Cyborg and Nunes just get swarming TKOs

Apr 25, 2002
Even Holm... just get swarming TKOs

Holm got 2 KO's from kicks. the Allana Jones one is the cleanest. she got hands but her knock out power is in her feet. she TKO'd Nikki Knudsen with fists, but she side kicked the shit outta her and Knudsen was done right there. this bitch is one of the most exciting fighters and still getting better. i think she'd hold the UFC belt for a minute, at least. she fights for the Legacy belt in a few months. she might be UFC after that, if she wins.