The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
mortal kombat.

& also Gravity Crash. old school Gravitar/Moon Lander type game. but for people my age, you can compare it to the classic sega genesis Sub-Terrania.

and a review... (accurate IMO)

and finally, sub-terrania.. a game any genesis owner should check out if they still have that genesis---

classic...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Came up pretty hard at the flea market today. I found LoZ: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest for the gamecube for $12.

That came with pre-orders of Wind Waker and was the only way to get it, I've seen it go for $35-$40 at the cheapest on amazon. Also got Onimusha 2 for $10, just missing 2 pieces of the complete set now. Tracking down Blade Warriors will probably be the hardest, will probably just buy it off amazon.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm stuck on what to play right now.

I have so many in-progress games (most I've already beat at least once).

Fable II
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (co-op)
Saints Row 2 (co-op, haven't beat it yet)
Halo: Reach (co-op)
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Bioshock 2 (haven't beat it yet)
Fallout 3 DLC
GTA IV
Assassin's Creed
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2

I really need to finish Bioshock 2, but it's been a long time since I played it, I dunno if I'll remember what was going on. Sometimes it sucks having so many games lol. I never know what to play, and then other times I want to play everything.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Gran Turismo 5, im gonna get some more games next month, right now expenses are goin elsewhere

any good co-op games out there worth gettin?

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I decided to play Bioshock 2 while waiting for GameFly to send me Alan Wake.

They shipped it out on the fifth, and I was really hoping it'd be here today. That was another reason I got rid of it, it seemed like most of the time I "had" games they were in transit.

Apr 2, 2010
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Waaaaay different than Oblivion. It takes some getting used to.
Their older games are pretty good, but you really gotta put up wolfenstein 3D type of graphics. Theres more to do in this game than any other Elder Scroll in the series and you won't believe how big the map is. Available for free dl here:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/

Then people are making a mod improving graphics and other features here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/daggerxl

Modding a game this big is insane..