Somalian Gangs taken over california!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aiight, here iz the deal. I was at a dago mall and i waz walken wit my girlfriend and shyt and then these somalian motherfuckers hit me up wit charcoal ragz and spit dartz. Mayne they waz like "East Africa Piru" and shit. I waz tramatized....

anywayz check out dem new sidewayz CD's beta be talken bout......

Sep 16, 2003
Every group of poor people who migrate to the US, are going to have gangs. It was the same thing when the Cambodians and Laotions came over here. They settled in East Dago and the teenagers did what every other teenager was doing to fit in - gang bang! Teenagers period are always trying to fit in, so imagine poor immigrants comin' up in the inner city. It is kinda funny though.

complex said:
Every group of poor people who migrate to the US, are going to have gangs. It was the same thing when the Cambodians and Laotions came over here. They settled in East Dago and the teenagers did what every other teenager was doing to fit in - gang bang! Teenagers period are always trying to fit in, so imagine poor immigrants comin' up in the inner city. It is kinda funny though.

Nah mayn these niggaz werent poor, they were padre fitted and had necklaces and shyt. They must sell dat african jungle weed to get money....good shyt.

Sep 16, 2003
Lil Macnificent said:
Nah mayn these niggaz werent poor, they were padre fitted and had necklaces and shyt. They must sell dat african jungle weed to get money....good shyt.
Alot of poor niggaz wear nice clothes. You go to their house though and it's little and fucked up lookin'.

Sep 16, 2003
It's not the same as Lil Africa Piru. Lil Africa been around for a while, even though I don't know if any are still around. I think there is a set called ruff tuff somolians. I heard some young niggas talkin' about that. Peace.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
YEAH IT'S A RUFF TUFF SOMALIAN GANG BUT MOST OF THEM ARE TRYING TO BANG THE COAST AND SOME EVEN SAY THEY FROM THE BRIMS...I LIVED IN EAST DIEGO FOR AWHILE I CONVERSATED WITH A FEW BUT THESE DUDES STAY A WAR WITH EACH OTHER MOSTLY OVER RELIGION....