Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
R.i.p butcher, he died from aids he caught on the bus...
Currently in some place called potbelly eating a chicken and cheddar toasted sammich with lettuce onion tomato jalapeños hot peppers and bacon added; with a diet coke. It cost like $12 something and im thinking about walking to get a cheesesteak cause this isn't doing it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I almost stepped on these getting on the bus; i realized it was sunglasses then was like "Hey anybody drop their sunglasses?"

Packed bus looked at me like i was crazy; fucking assholes what's wrong with people? I said "Well FUCK YOU THEN"

Now im sitting in the back and it's awkward the bus driver keeps looking back at me. Plus i just put on a flu-mask and am looking at people with contempt and disgust. I hope someone calls me out and asks what the fuck my problem is so i can get beat up

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This city / country is in its death throes. Should've seen the piles of garbage all along the side of the freeway when entering Seattle, dozens of tents stretching like 3 miles and mountains of literally shit and rotten food and piled up clothes and garbage, graffiti everywhere. No one on the bus even looked; i was watching people. No one cared. It's normal and ignored and will continue to get worse.

Another shining example of what the liberal / Democrat mental illness does to great cities. It'll be like Detroit if Microsoft / Boeing / Amazon decide to pack up and leave