Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

ReSpawn @ReSpawn you read stuff like this on sketchy conservative blogs and you figure "Yeah ok. No proof, probably didn't happen". Nah I believe this shit happened. The backlash was swift and it was real and there's been far too many reports of similar meltdowns. Following this election real time and seeing the overwhelming Hillary support on every single tv channel, every newspaper, all through reddit all through the entire fucking Internet basically was pretty eye opening.

I have more respect for this dork Lauer as a journalist than I do Stewart, who is ultimate King shill

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was a lot of Bias toward Hillary from the media & entertainment industry, yet trump still won. He really is a big underdog story, but the dude is very smart.
Yeah; let's just hope it wasn't all bullshit and he doesn't fuck everything up lol

Which is highly likely, but anything is better than another Clinton administration. This country could not have survived it that's almost certain

I hope Trump makes good on his idea to audit the federal reserve too

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I want to get into better cardiovascular health and get higher endurance i hope i can stick with jump roping. I want to do some outdoor activities this summer like go hiking outdoors like up mount rainier or maybe in the rain forest in western Washington. Life is passing us by quick; well... It's passing me by. Time to start living more
fuck that. lift weights and get swole.