Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Jake, thanks for always being there for me and when I sent you a private message that one day about my life problems and you responded with some sage advice and offered to buy me a plane ticket to Australia to come and have sex with your wife while you were out of town, that was real cool of you dude. You are a decent friend.
no problem man

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That hurts jake. I'm feeling worried and vulnerable and could use all the appreciation and support i can get right now and you just came in here and devastated me.

I don't even know what to say or do, i thought i could lean on you or turn to you for strength. I think I'll just go for now.... half hour til the concierge gets here i think ill just sit in the back and cry til they get here

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
That hurts jake. I'm feeling worried and vulnerable and could use all the appreciation and support i can get right now and you just came in here and devastated me.

I don't even know what to say or do, i thought i could lean on you or turn to you for strength. I think I'll just go for now.... half hour til the concierge gets here i think ill just sit in the back and cry til they get here
sorry mike. you know how i can be sometimes. i was frustrated that i keep having to tell you no i dont want ephedrine.

please dont think you recent attitude change has gone unnoticed. i am always here for support if you need me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sorry mike. you know how i can be sometimes. i was frustrated that i keep having to tell you no i dont want ephedrine.

please dont think you recent attitude change has gone unnoticed. i am always here for support if you need me.
Thank you; and i apologize for my attitude, you know i get crazy when it's that time of the month

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet do you watch family guy? Have you seen the episode "Seahorse Seashell Party" s10ep2?
I haven't really been into family guy for a few years, but I watched every episode online when I was in year 8 (circa 2012) and that episode name rings a bell. Is it the one in which there's a storm or something and Brian tries shrooms?