Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my tolerance is pretty high right now. ive just been smoking bowls for like no reason not even really getting that high lol. need to bring it down may need to take a 1week to 1month tolerance break sometime soon but im kind of in a heavy getting stoned groove and dont want to get out of it lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I took a 20mg one earlier. 80mg would probably make me extremely uncomfortable for a couple of hours, then really fucking high, and then sleep for like 10 hours lol
It already hit like a ton of bricks like 10-15 minutes ago. I'm pretty medicated already lol.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
B-Buzz @B-Buzz how you been man? What tasty beers have you been drinking lately?
trying to get my homie to answer a text so I can get some dabs lol. Saw Deadpool this morning with this chick Ive been going out with thats pretty cool, wasnt the best superhero movie like I had hoped but it was hella funny. Today I grabbed some Hailstorm tequila barrel aged Vlad the Impaler & Marz Mango Jungle Boogie, two variants of my fav beers ever that I've yet to try. We finished the keg of Haaaanhaphu we brewed so debating what to make next. Prolly either a 5 hop IPA or another batch of HANH to throw in the whiskey barrel my homie just bought. How you been dude? I need new tunes again, been listening to these guys a bunch but not much else.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nice man. Just been working mostly but shit has been chill. Taking a week off at the end of this month for my bday. Might be heading up to Bellingham to chill with a buddy for a couple days of it to drink a million beers and shoot some guns.

I've never even heard of any of those beers they all local stuff?