Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yes but putting the belt on back is a bitch and it was only $75 labor they put it a new engine for $3000 into a t100 where some where else it was $4500
yeah the tensioner is fucking annoying

on my 85 cadillac id just brace a crowbar and put tension on it and move it a little lol. you're really not supposed to do that but fuck it

Mar 6, 2014
You hyped us up all this time just to not get the bike. I hate you.
Well I have two bad consciences that sit on each shoulder, i had to kill one and use my mate as a replacement.

"you don't need a 10 second bike"
"19k for a toy"
"you have a lot of debt"
"you seem to like giving your money to people for no reason"

It was hard for the bad conscience to argue with that logic.

His jew nose smells out discounts for him, why would he do that?

Shit is a weapon, banned in 35 countries, but not usa.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
fuck i remember when these skate shoes were like walking around in goosefeather pillows, super luxe ultra comfortable shit. it feels like i have wooden blocks on my feet lol. next time i get some extra money im going to order another pair of rockport world tour classics, those shoes are gangsta as fuck, most comfortable shoes in the game. maybe even get some fucking custom orthopedic inserts cuzz
When I was about 12, I got a pair of airwalks for xmas, I just tried googling them, but couldn't find them. was around 92, in black and there was some sort of dragon on it. Back then I thought skate shoes were magical, and I could just do all kinds of tricks because of the shoes. lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You know I thought I was pretty weird, but whoever is playing this grimfaggot character is so far deep into the recesses of abnormality I don't think there's any hope for them lol
right
dont acknowledge him and he will go away. dude is obviously trolling or someones alt account.
lol I still don't get you people thinking I'm a troll, what the fuck would I have to gain from lying on a message board to piss people off? I'm pretty sure at least 5 people or whatever know this already.

And to the like 3 people that don't have me on ignore, think about it from my point of view. If dudes are constantly talking about you when you're around and never engaging you in conversation about anything else, then you're gonna end up talking about nothing but yourself.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

I'm just a fuckin weirdo in person so the more you refuse to talk to me about anything else, the more you talk about me, and the more you gonna find out about my fucked up life...just search through the open forum to my earliest posts, including some of those embarrassing ass threads I regret making, and you'll see that I'm not a troll.

Truth is when I signed up this site was already on the way down. Shea is a perfect example of why dudes are no longer posting here, I seriously think 0R0 @0R0 has some kind of legitimate denial complex stopping him from facing reality for some reason so he scapegoats this shit onto me. I already explained this before, but if you still believe that crap then go back through freedom town to when I joined. The first time I entered here was the time I saw Rasan @Rasan asking Nuttkase @Nuttkase to track my IP back when yall thought I was White Bob.

Bonus shoutout to Nuttkase @Nuttkase for running my fuckin ip... your all assholes
I made that post back before I ever made a post in here. First time I posted in here I was completely shut down. I probably posted a total of 10 times max before I went on that 2 month hiatus from the sicc, and when I left freedom town it still had all the active posters you talk about now. When I came back the whole site was fuckin deserted. Shea GOT A NEW JOB and left, Butcher MOVED HOUSE or something and had no time so he forgot about the sicc, and a whole bunch of other brehs had just stopped posting or were posting way less. All this shit happened when I was gone. In the open forum I now got Ravage claiming Evergreen left because of me, I can tell you right now that's bullshit because I'm semi-cool with him off the sicc and he told me the real reason he stopped posting.

I think a lot of you cats don't want to face the truth of the situation. Most of you signed up 10-15 years ago when you were like 16,17,18 years old and you grew up here before social media. Now most of the posters from back in the day got older with jobs and families to hold down and had no more time for the sicc. I signed up around the same age, but all you hostile motherfuckers don't wanna accept a "child" in the communitiy, meanwhile everybody else my age is spending their time on social media. This is why the sicc isn't expanding, most adults don't have much time to do this shit and the kids either don't know about message boards or don't give a fuck about them.

Now I'm done posting up that type of shit you mistake for sympathy/attention baits, but I just want some people to engage in serious discussion and chitchat about whatever, I don't give a fuck. I guarantee I'm way cooler in person when I don't have to justify my fucking presence every 5 minutes and people seriously have something to talk about other than hipster all-fruit diets, I just get dismissed as a troll every time I got something legitimate to say. Motherfuckers I guarantee that if I had a fresh start this would all go a totally different angle and I know the boarders that hate me most would probably be cool as fuck with me. My dumb ouija board thread is what caused it to all go wrong because most posts were so gotdamn annoying, then I drew too much attention to myself by using sicc references I picked up by browsing old threads causing everybody and they mama to think I was White Bob, so even when you found out I wasn't the everybody fuckin hated me anyway.

As for 0R0 @0R0 , I directed posts at you about this multiple times but you ignored it every time and kept coming back with that same shit about me killing the sicc, which is exactly the same kind of shit feminists and SJWs do when someone on the internet proves them wrong. I want you to read it this time and give a genuine response before you just dismiss me again with that same ol bullshit claim.

Damn this post is longer than I intended, so thanks to anyone that actually took the time to read it, especially seeing as like 85% of freedom town can't see it anyway. Not many people do have time to listen to me in this world.

PS InfamousICON @InfamousICON I presume you didn't check your inbox.