Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
That was the old "Hounds of the underground" Site. Remember the stoning Grounds? The blue room? Knights, peasants, nobles?

De use to tell stories on the making of loaded? Siccmade.com? Fast forward a little bit and the Lynch vs Ced thread?
I remember all that, did you ever play SOCOM with Lynch on the PS2 during that time? That was fun, his screen name was "SpiderMan916" I think. lol

I still miss the Stoning Ground and the Round Table Forums but in times like now these 2 forums are wrapped up in the OPEN forum. I was chatting on AOL with the DE one time and he was typing ah bunch of weird shit like saying "foreally do, its in the nights sky, eeerrraaah" I was like you don't really talk like that in real life do you? he replied "aaarrrehhh!".

All good times.....

Dec 23, 2005
Been around since 99 when i use to see 9 1 siccness advertized inside the cds lol...Had a few different screen names but cant remember

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
where's my pinche vatos vamps and leader of the new church aka FUCK YOU BITCH at

and i've been on the 91siccness.com since may 1999, and bapmusic.com since january 2000

::
i remember LOTNC and Vamps, hella koo folks...LOTNC used to have a thread that was just him posting pictures he took of graffiti he saw while traveling

he had a picture of a huge wall in Delhi that was tagged up

oh and i been here since November of '02...EDIT: officially signed up in November, but i remember being on here reading shit since '01...and i used to fuck wit raptalk.net til there was some drama goin on there and i stopped goin to that site

i know, cool story bro

Feb 12, 2003
I couldn't believe my handle still existed on here. Came back after some years to reminisce. Glad to see the place is still going. Wish the musicians we all appreciate could get more for their work. Sad to see what has happened to my favorites. Mac Dre, Jacka, etc etc it goes on and on.

Still wish the bay got the shine it always deserved outside of E40 and Too Short. On the 91 siccness it always did though, and thats why i have been here since 02' when i was in high school.

Aug 17, 2002
98 or 99 something like that. dude who was working with roloc asked if i wanted to write a review for anything so i wrote a review for lynch and sicx's re-release of nigga deep. couldn't write for shit back