West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Surenos have been around in California in general way before Nortenos ever came on the scene. Surenos numbers have always been deeper since the start of things. So, if you pretty much saying it's a lose situation for the Norte's then you need to go back and look at the statistics. I think the question you need to be asking is "If Surenos are soo deep then why haven't they taken out all the Nortenos?"
That is my point exactly.

You can't win this war.

It's gonna go back and fourth for ever and nobody is gonna win.

Who has the upper hand right now and has always had so? Surenos .

Who is the fastest largest growing gang in the world right now ? Surenos.

your mind thinks differently and that's fine. But it's common sense when you sit down and evaluate shit. Gang banging is not life. It's actually quite opposite.

it's counter productive. it's the single biggest waste of time a man can do with his life.

Does your hood pay your bills ? Do they feed your kids ? Do they take care of you ? Do they help you financially? Do they come visit you when you're in the hospital or in jail ? will they take care of your kids when you die ? Do they put money toward your retirement?

I'm going to guess and say the answer to all of those is NO. So why you wasting your time ? You think it's cool ?

Jan 27, 2005
Do something about it. all you been doing is talking shit on the Internet. When you ever kill a sureno? Bitch ass wannabe nortenos.

Surs are putting in more work on you niggas in your own hoods than you.
What you taking about I just dropped one yesterday. I have 114 confirms under my belt. Now I can retire.

"IT'S A KNOWN FACT WE'RE OUTNUMBERED BY MANY BUT THAT DON'T MEAN A THANG
WE'RE LOWER QUANTITY BUT OUR HIGHER QUALITY'S GONNA KEEP DOMAIN"

Dec 4, 2004
I remember when Capone-E was in AZ at a hotel just doing a show, and my homie cheesed him up lol. in front of his boys, dude ran into the bathroom and locced the door lol.

cool story, breh
Maybe I aint hip to all the new slang, but what is cheesing someone up? Did Capone-E fear for his life when he saw your boy smile at him?? or did he throw a bundle of cash at him and it injured him?

Feb 10, 2006
Maybe I aint hip to all the new slang, but what is cheesing someone up? Did Capone-E fear for his life when he saw your boy smile at him?? or did he throw a bundle of cash at him and it injured him?

ok, let me elaborate a lil more, see im from the old school, the blocc. So whenever someone gets cheesed up, it mean he's getting punked(no homo) or he's being a lil bitch about something and don't want the fade. Comprende?