A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2002
Sorry I don't know how link Sound cloud ,but this is one of the doest Wax songs ever!!!! And this coming from a huge Wax fan!!! Go to soundcloud type in Waxfase, or I'm sure someone will link!!

https://m.soundcloud.com/waxfase/a-wax-waxfase-tried-as-an-adult

[ame]http://soundcloud.com/waxfase/a-wax-waxfase-tried-as-an-adult[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 11, 2006
Jmacc916 everyone entitled to there opinion, but keep it real you always knocking his music.
Naw breh I dont knock his music, his shit is just average to me. I just dont get why hes so hyped up on the sicc, you ask some of these niggas on here and they'll tell you hes the best thing since 2pac

Mobfather 2 shits all over any recent a-wax cd

Dec 24, 2013
Naw breh I dont knock his music, his shit is just average to me. I just dont get why hes so hyped up on the sicc, you ask some of these niggas on here and they'll tell you hes the best thing since 2pac

Can I ask why u feel the need to share your opinion on my music so much if u don't like it? I don't like an artist music I don't even check it out or give it a view

Feb 19, 2014
Feb 13, 2004

Mobfather 2 is alright but it ain't shitting on Pulling Strings or anything Wax has put out recently.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916

I feel the total opposite..I think he's underrated dude got spits and deep personal music..artist shine the most when they get personal imo

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Can I ask why u feel the need to share your opinion on my music so much if u don't like it? I don't like an artist music I don't even check it out or give it a view
Because that's what a forum is for. He didnt say he doesnt like your music he called it average. So I guess gave it a listen to see what the "hype" is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.