New A Wax music #RapperBlood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Is E.L.M. ever coming out? If not, does he have something else ihn the works? Are there any majors interested in A-wax? Whats the low down Dutch?
E.L.M. is coming for SURE! This Interstate Trafficking album with YG Hootie and BrickSquad is coming first. Then all focus will be the A Wax E.L.M. album. We have about 75 to 100 songs done for E.L.M. all full songs and i would say 85% are solo with no features. After Interstate Trafficking drops like I said, it will turn into all A Wax push. Appreciate the support.

Mar 14, 2008
E.L.M. is coming for SURE! This Interstate Trafficking album with YG Hootie and BrickSquad is coming first. Then all focus will be the A Wax E.L.M. album. We have about 75 to 100 songs done for E.L.M. all full songs and i would say 85% are solo with no features. After Interstate Trafficking drops like I said, it will turn into all A Wax push. Appreciate the support.
Good shit. Was feeling spoiled with the three elm mixtapes and then nothing. Looking forward to it.