Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you get paid to provide a service via western union or half cash upfront your obligated. You skip out your robbing people. Real hustlers can't take loses. This dude Hyfe got every reason to be hot as well as anybody else he ain't fulfilled his obligations to. If you ask me he got off easy. That KO ain't shit. If he stayed awake it would have been worse. That 5 stacks he can make up. It's the pics of him stripped down that hurts. Bottom line know who your doing business with. Be a good judge of character. Not everybody can chalk it up. Some'll have you outlined in it.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2005
Lightweight snitching?
more like clearing the air. his whole thing is he a real one and there are whispers that he was present and let his friend get touched up or left him hanging and that he is either unloyal or a punk. he's letting it be known that what happened to mess is on mess and that he still would have been down with mess if mess hadn't left him hanging. not snitching by no definition

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so the siccness question of the day is...
if you were lil hyfe and your friend did some shady shit, and they accused you of it. would you stick up for him? would you have went to the room with the dudes to straighten it out? or would you just say f it its on him?
well number one, whos got the strap that they passed in the car? hyfe or mess? if i didnt have the shit and i knew the nigga was holed up in the room gettin high with a strap and 10k, at that point i know what hes doin... if you aint collaborate with me the story on the lick and leave me out there dry to get harrassed by these niggas and basically be at your door with them not knowin whats goin on just the same, especially if you say its some cop shit, i'm tryna get home at that point. i dont know nothin about nothin and if i gotta ill come out the pocket to get home. either that or he gotta come out that door eventually. unless he jumpin out of hotel windows and im not sayin that as a joke or a low blow..im sayin that as a fuckin option at that point...cuz if niggas are at your hotel room with a gun waiting to jump you and strip you naked and rob you what the fuck else are you gonna do besides open the door, be real quiet and hope they go away or jump out the window..

i tihnk hyfe played it about as 100 as you can at that point to be honest
if you dont know nothin you dont know nothin
they gon think you were part of it but after really thinking about it, it dont make no sense to put your boy out there like that if so to get smoked on your behalf for being this niggas accomplice to begin with

i aint even wanna talk about this shit really after seeing the pictures a few days ago but i guess i had to say somethin about the shit

i like mess's music at times. i think the tonite show by messy marv was classic..and the album with lee majors was dope.. what he does in his real life dosent really concern me its just music at this point im too old to worry about other peoples lives to the point where i have actual feelings about it..do i think he should continue to rap after this? if he wants to. thats up to him we will have to see how the public reacts to it after that happening

most people dont buy music at this point anyway so id think you have to have some sort of other reasoning or exterior motives for going to a studio to put out quality free music at this point in 2013

Last edited: