Mac Mall new album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Wow. I beg to differ. Mac Mall usually drops good albums. The ones I vouch for are:

MACNIFACENCE & MALLICIOUSNESS

UNTOUCHABLE

THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

IMMACULATE

MACKIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

RETURN OF THE MAC

What more do yall want from one artist?
Untouchable is the only good album from this list. Are people deaf???

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Wow. I beg to differ. Mac Mall usually drops good albums. The ones I vouch for are:

MACNIFACENCE & MALLICIOUSNESS

UNTOUCHABLE

THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

IMMACULATE

MACKIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

RETURN OF THE MAC

What more do yall want from one artist?
LOL, this fool always says every rap album is good even tho it's really garbage.........Mac Mall's first 2 albums were his only good ones.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF? Where you getting your info from? Mac Mall is a good story teller and a good rapper and kayree did them beats justice on MACKIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. I don't know what kind of music yall like these days. No offense but I would rather listen to some of those Mac Mall albums over the new Kendrick Lamar album cause I can understand what Mall is rapping about.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF? Where you getting your info from? Mac Mall is a good story teller and a good rapper and kayree did them beats justice on MACKIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. I don't know what kind of music yall like these days. No offense but I would rather listen to some of those Mac Mall albums over the new Kendrick Lamar album cause I can understand what Mall is rapping about.
I don't bump Kendrick Lamar music.