The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BAY VIDEOS! The DVD Underground Project Update

DISCLAIMER: I am charging for the Money and time I put into these not the videos they are free from TV. Quality is at maximum achivable with all that Im working with,,which is not as good as A Master colletion but good enough to hold us all over for a Real Collection!!
NOW FREE SHIPPING $20 shipped!
A million years later & Yall gettin some shit!!
Everybody My e-mail's too fucken overwelming!! Everyone I owe Hit my empty email I owe a few ebay too,, to the cats that just re-sent dont send again. Imma write em down on paper then put em in the envelopes & send em!!! I gotta lil gang of em and more blanks, I finnaly found plugg price on, so get in NOW to get asap!!!! All love to the cats that suported this project,, Its been all love from even some artists,,I done put months of work and hella dough into these yall,, YOu Just dont know!!! Yall gon love these FASHOW And mabe Ill make at least my money back, or hopefully get paid for my time, sweat, & tears!! THIS IS FOR THE BAY YALL! I ENCOURAGE SPREADIN IT TO ALL,, MAKE YOUR OWN BURN,, SEE & SHOW THE DEMAND SO THAT THE ARTISTS DO,, AND GET TOGETHER & DO THE MASTER COLLECTION THE RIGHT WAY!!! (hint hint Black -C) I GOT SOME SUPRISE PRODUCT IN EM and love the outcome peep em!! Holla!! Here's the covers..CATS I OWE HOLLAAA!! I STILL GOT EM DOWN BUT NEED ADDRESSES FOR FULL CONFIRMATION OF TRANSACTIONS.. $20 shipped each disk for new cats you gotta 2 week hold over if you send NOW,,otherwise wait and hope your not backed up till christmas!! The sooner the skrill the sooner the shipment,and I WILL BE HOOKING UP ALL LATE FEES..hit my e-mail [email protected]

UPDATE: These disks were made buy an Hp 200i DVD burner that only records DVD+R media not DVD-R which is all the difference,,they are far more compatible than any DVD-R media and I gurauntee they work or your money back,,As long as I get the disk back in mint condition,,

UPDATE: I'v been Paypal verified for ever but just F.Y.I. Paypal prefered. Ask around about me,,Ive been on BART & tha siccness as well as bayridaz for a few years now.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
UPCOMMING

GUMBO VOL.1
Wit tracks like automatic systematic and playas mode by young lay,, Never talk down on a playa by 4tay & too short w/ Breed,, all kinds of tight shit,,totally insane..Its commin yall...get in.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
EsePincheAzteca said:
hey homey i wanna get all of them, but I'm on strike at work right now, so funds are very low...for how long are you gonna be selling them for???...holla...
YOU get plugg cause you bought a whole gang of VHS back in tha day..I should have em around for a few months & then make some new sets or whatever..