Crazy Locs will be LIVE 8pm 3/4/11 on The INDECENT the SLAPMASTER Show !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo do me a favor

ask him why the fuck he swims before he starts rapping

like he does this weird front stroke shit with his hands

is he like wafting the negative energy away from him so he can flow? is he like....building up his chi aura? like what exactly is that shit about? let the cat out the bag.

maybe hes not that deep and its just a dance. but i'd like to know, regardless. his whole setup before he starts flowing, and his stance while flowing, honestly top 10 in hip hop. dude puts himself in like some weird zen trance.

plus he always wears shades. i wonder if like, the fact hes using less of his senses through sight, allows him more power to be allocated upstairs to rap. if he wore ear and nose plugs, nigga might end up the best freestyler ever.

i know im not the only one that noticed that shit
maybe crazie locs is a black sorceror.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^ lmao

thats how you know when someone has anxiety issues that unknowingly came into play somewhere around the time to do the interview..niggas come up missing the week of the show and show up out of nowhere next week with a textbook exscuse

but realness, you cant answer the phone and prepare for your interview by smoking tweek at the same time, damn ..give him 45

he gon answer the phone like HELL-LOOOO....ITS THE THUG........STAAAAAA....ON THE TELE...PHOOOOONE...N YOU GON INTERVIEW.....MMMEEEEEEEEEE...FOR HOUR...WAAAAAS.....IS YOU RED...DEEEEEEEEEE.....IM FINDIN MY CAR...KEEEEYS....IMMA BE...THEEERE....WE SMOKE...KINNNNNNNNNNN
I read that whole post in Crazie Loc's voice... that shit is hella funny

I hope this happens... I'll cancel any plans for a Friday night to stay home and watch this... real talk, it's gonna be fucking epic

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
^ lmao

thats how you know when someone has anxiety issues that unknowingly came into play somewhere around the time to do the interview..niggas come up missing the week of the show and show up out of nowhere next week with a textbook exscuse

but realness, you cant answer the phone and prepare for your interview by smoking tweek at the same time, damn ..give him 45

he gon answer the phone like HELL-LOOOO....ITS THE THUG........STAAAAAA....ON THE TELE...PHOOOOONE...N YOU GON INTERVIEW.....MMMEEEEEEEEEE...FOR HOUR...WAAAAAS.....IS YOU RED...DEEEEEEEEEE.....IM FINDIN MY CAR...KEEEEYS....IMMA BE...THEEERE....WE SMOKE...KINNNNNNNNNNN
ahaha i can sooooo picture him saying that shit.... and then ending it with "i fucked up"

::

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
ITS OFFICIAL !!!!!

CRAZY LOCS WILL BE ON THE INDECENT THE SLAPMASTER SHOW !!!!

Tomorrow - Friday night 8pm pacific time !!!!! PLZ Leave your questions here NOW !!! We will also do a LIVE FREESTYLE !!!! After interview we will do a live SESSION !!!! DONT MISS THIS EPIC EVENT EVER TO HIT THE SICCNESS !!!!!!​

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
SO FUCKING EXCITED MAN, I REALLY TOLD MY LADY TO FUCK HERSELF WHEN SHE GOT MAD AT ME FOR WANTING TO STAY HOME JUST SO I COULD SEE THIS.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you guys should do a on-air "you can fuck my bitch crazie locs" call in for any men whos swag isnt up to par and needs to get their bitch swacked so they act right, also for any beezies trying to get on cuz they aint never had a nigga hit it wit some locs and hair net that covers his entire forehead,you know bitches love to try new shit.

he might get a fair amount of calls, even if they were all jokes, that would be great

id definately call in, id find a bitch on twitter for the kid or somethin

Jun 21, 2005
we gotta think of a classic beat he should murder in a freestyle. id vote for mobb deeps shook ones pt 2. cait wait...