who's got the most tech n9ne tracks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
i know this sounds totally obssessive, and i aint even gonna front cuz rightfully so, tech n9ne's music is straight cocaine to my brain, i cant stop listening, and i absolutely fiend for any and every new track i can find. i'm all the way in seattle, therefore nowhere near KC, but i still like 2 think i have more tech n9ne shit then probably 95% of all of guys out there. basically wut im proposing is that if u got some tech shit that u think i might not have, hit me up, cuz im willing to bet ill have at least a few tracks that u dont have as well...get at me on AIM @ mayspond4life, or just post a reply, and ill look 4ward to talkin with u soon

if anyone can hook it up with a bunch of his older shit too, let me know, like his NNUTTHOWZE shit from back in the day...seriously anything u think u have that i dont, im definitely interested.

"rougher then the blood and crip battle shit on the street,
(I'm) tougher then ur grandmothers callouses on her feet"
*tech n9ne

Aug 21, 2002
Pakman said:
wuts ur beef? why waste ur time? ignorant mother fucker
He wrote that as if you can hear it the way he spelled it...

Look at how strong mother & fucker comes on... Its like a country corn fed sum bitch is saying it straight to your face...

Look out now! Hahaaaa...

Aug 21, 2002
You guys are spitting all over the place here...

Actually, I believe I have more songs than anyone on here, and some..... I got some bootleg shit from Everready and Funkra Muther Fucker... How bout dat... Even some NNUTTHOWZE and when Tech was in the group The Techson 5... Mother Fucker!!!

Okay, I was lying... I dont want my PM box to overflow again...

But forreal Techn9neHQ is the man, PM him and he'll drop you off some ill shit. He played "Come Gangster" for me over the phone, and even Techs part for "Welcome to my world"... PM him quick, he's limiting it to the next 20 people... <-- No Joke... Muther Fucker!

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
MasZive said:
You guys are spitting all over the place here...

Actually, I believe I have more songs than anyone on here, and some..... I got some bootleg shit from Everready and Funkra Muther Fucker... How bout dat... Even some NNUTTHOWZE and when Tech was in the group The Techson 5... Mother Fucker!!!

Okay, I was lying... I dont want my PM box to overflow again...

But forreal Techn9neHQ is the man, PM him and he'll drop you off some ill shit. He played "Come Gangster" for me over the phone, and even Techs part for "Welcome to my world"... PM him quick, he's limiting it to the next 20 people... <-- No Joke... Muther Fucker!
was he the one who posted some lyrics to "Come Gangster" awhile back? maybe it was on the everready thread. Someone did and if those were some of the lyrics song looked badass

Nov 14, 2003
Jimmi_Bones said:
was he the one who posted some lyrics to "Come Gangster" awhile back? maybe it was on the everready thread. Someone did and if those were some of the lyrics song looked badass
yes, and he is also one of the mods of this forum

Jun 29, 2005
TECH N9NE

DAMN YA'LL PEOPLES ARGUING OVER WHO HAS MORE TECH AND DONT EVEN POST WHUT YOU GOT??? POST IT UP PANAS!!! I gOT ABOUT 3 GB OF TECH ALL DIFFERENT. BUT DAMN I WANNA HEAR THAT EVERREADY SHIT! DIAM....... :chinese:

Mar 4, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
nnutthowzer said:
DAMN YA'LL PEOPLES ARGUING OVER WHO HAS MORE TECH AND DONT EVEN POST WHUT YOU GOT??? POST IT UP PANAS!!! I gOT ABOUT 3 GB OF TECH ALL DIFFERENT. BUT DAMN I WANNA HEAR THAT EVERREADY SHIT! DIAM....... :chinese:
you wanna hear some everready shit ? aight then wait until it drops and stop begging

Jun 23, 2003
I have like 7 cd's of tech shit, just appearances and unreleased stuff. In addition to all of his albums. No one can have any of it either, hahahahah. And I know you feel you have 95% of it. But right when you think you have it all, you will find that you are no where near the light at the end of the tunnell. I think alot of these kc folks have the tech vault on lockdown and ain't sharing it. If you got as much as you say you have then shit, you are better off than most of these newbies on here. So don't share it, make them work for their share too, just enjoy it.

Jul 4, 2005
ha im a business man, im not givin shit away, thats why im tellin all u guys 2 work with me, maybe we can make some trades, im sure i got some shit that u want, and u hopefully got some shit that i want

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Pakman said:
ha im a business man, im not givin shit away, thats why im tellin all u guys 2 work with me, maybe we can make some trades, im sure i got some shit that u want, and u hopefully got some shit that i want
im willing to trade, but on this board i know i dont have shit cause there are some big tech fans here, which im assuming is you too....and the stuff i have from everready youve pry been bangin for 3 months hah