The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
RIP

i would have had a little sister but she was dead after 7 months in the womb. i often wonder how different shit woulld be if she was here

i feel you on that one, I would of had two more brothers, but unfortunately they both died in the womb, 1 at 7 months and the other one at 5 months, once in a while I can't help but think how different would it be with them here, RIP.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got a bunch of siblings, and losing one at any age would be devastating.

I just got to see most of them tonight at the family/mother's day bbq i threw.

They are loud and obnoxious, and I'm extremely grateful that I have them all still.

May 29, 2009
My parents are superheroes, man. My brother's a big disappointing asshole, my sister a crazy bitchy warden but a wonderful mother. My niece is insanely smart and adorable 4 year old. My nephew was 22 weeks in the womb until my sister's water broke two days before she planned on going to Disney land with my niece and brother in law. I was lookin forward more than I knew I was to having my nephew... My parents had to drive in from their vacation alone together for this tragedy. Luckily, we're a strong family and we'll all pull through but I'm shocked at how tormented this experience is making me... It.. HE was not even really a baby yet, ya know, so why does it ache me so much?

Anyhow, I appreciate the support, fellas. I know none of you really care all that much but some words, hollow or sincere actually help. Shittiest biz about it was that it happened on mother's day.

Smoke one for me, I'll be smoking for him.

Jul 1, 2007
My parents are superheroes, man. My brother's a big disappointing asshole, my sister a crazy bitchy warden but a wonderful mother. My niece is insanely smart and adorable 4 year old. My nephew was 22 weeks in the womb until my sister's water broke two days before she planned on going to Disney land with my niece and brother in law. I was lookin forward more than I knew I was to having my nephew... My parents had to drive in from their vacation alone together for this tragedy. Luckily, we're a strong family and we'll all pull through but I'm shocked at how tormented this experience is making me... It.. HE was not even really a baby yet, ya know, so why does it ache me so much?

Anyhow, I appreciate the support, fellas. I know none of you really care all that much but some words, hollow or sincere actually help. Shittiest biz about it was that it happened on mother's day.

Smoke one for me, I'll be smoking for him.

Sep 24, 2002
Spartacus Prequel announced by Starz, Whitfield to star

By April MacIntyre May 11, 2010, 18:53 GMT

Jupiters C*ck! The news we have been waiting for: Spartacus Prequel lives!

Starz original's cast featuring Andy Whitfield will appear in two episodes along with Lucy Lawless, John Hannah, Peter Mensah plus other Returning and New Characters

Pre-production is underway on a six-part prequel to Starz’ hit original series “Spartacus: Blood and Sand.”

Andy Whitfield, who played the title character in the series, will appear in the prequel briefly, but Lucy Lawless and John Hannah's story will be center stage of the rise of the House of Batiatus and its champions before Spartacus arrives as a captured Thracian slave.

With the title still to be determined, the prequel will begin production this summer in New Zealand, and is slated to air on Starz in January 2011.

John Hannah returns as Batiatus, owner of the Ludus, along with his wife Lucretia, played by Lucy Lawless.

Other returning actors include Peter Mensah (Doctore), Manu Bennett (Crixus), Antonio Te Maioha (Barca), Nick E. Tarabay (Ashur), Lesley-Ann Brandt (Naevia) – and others.

New characters will be added – most notably the gladiator who was champion of the House of Batiatus before

Spartacus or even Crixus – who will help fill in the story about the people and politics in the House of Batiatus and ancient Capua as a whole.

Production on the second season of “Spartacus: Blood and Sand” was postponed this spring to allow Andy Whitfield to be treated for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in New Zealand. His doctors indicate that the actor is responding well.

“The prequel story maintains the excitement and entertainment value of the first season of ‘Spartacus,’ giving audiences the engaging experience they’ve come to expect,” said Starz President and CEO Chris Albrecht. “We look forward to continuing the Spartacus story.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Dec 14, 2005
yay they finally took down the e-40 twins from the siccness background. they were really startin to make me queasy with all those wierd noises they were making oooooouuuuughghh

May 29, 2009
hahaha, I never even heard of them. I wish I'd seen those around, all my friends are lazy and make me roll everything. My spliffs and blunts look like straight outta a movie. look fake -- not GOOD but all after school special ish.