The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
You should have just whacked her over the head and gone back to your cave.

If you were the shit you wouldn't have to worry about that, now would you? Other women don't just think they're prettier, they know. And if they aren't, then they make up for it in dick suckin'.
this comes from a man??funny..and i am referencing many women in general..not me.

Dec 10, 2008
it is because women are always in competition with each other and we hate it when other women try to lure our men and it makes us feel stupid when this happens and other women think they are prettier and better then us and thats why the guy is staring or saying hello to them. But when its a bunch of men and we are honest with our guy we can control the staring at other dudes bit.
only if your insecure. if a woman is confident and conscious of her sexy she wouldnt worry bout a damm thing.

Nov 14, 2002
only if your insecure. if a woman is confident and conscious of her sexy she wouldnt worry bout a damm thing.
I don't give a shit how sexy you think you are, because a dude can walk down the street and run into 85 broads he'd still fuck if you wouldn't find out about it.

May 26, 2007
negative...event beyonce dresses sexy, why? to look better then other women..but you wouldnt know this, your a man..or maybe not and feel insecure to go back in forth about this like your heated or something..hmm

Nov 14, 2002
should we tell your girl about this???
You wouldn't need to.. What you were saying is that you were sure about YOU being so sexy that your man wouldn't hit a girl walkin down the block...

My girl doesn't let me walk down the block, so she's good. I need to ask for a hall pass and I only get one if I'm picking up wine or a pack of smokes.

Anyway I'm pretty sure my girl is worried a little more about swallowing hero's for guys who get Robert Deniro money.

negative...event beyonce dresses sexy, why? to look better then other women..but you wouldnt know this, your a man..or maybe not and feel insecure to go back in forth about this like your heated or something..hmm
Don't get upset that you're busted. It happens to the "best" of you. Or should I say "you's"? Ugly people speak funny.

Beautiful women shouldn't dress "sexy" obviously. And women in general shouldn't use a fuckin' computer, right?

Hike up that burka and let your ankles out.

Dec 10, 2008
negative..ima lady. Deja vu! Lol. beyonce doesnt have to try to look better than other broads..she jus does. "dressing sexy" will not make u sexy, unless ur already sexy. n i have a hard time believin thats what was on her mind when her stylist dressed her this mornin. if you have to TRY to be sexier than other women, ur probley not. N if u didnt catch what LDS said, i was right.
Nobodys heated miss luvlymel unless ur hot over there..this is a discussion and i thought we were all discussing, hence the back n forthness of the msg board and the purpose of that little reply button. u brought the back, i must bring the the forth ;)