The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
maybe dont use a black and white pic lol
but on a serious note, the magnetic lasso or whatever should be able to get a better cut of his head
lol doesnt matter what color it is. i did use the lasso. then zoomed in and used the erase thing to try to clean up the edges and sides but it didnt work good enough

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
You should use the dodge or smudge tool to go around the edges of your top layer. That will help blend the two together where it looks much smoother. I don't remember if the smudge tool is a finger in photoshop like it is in gimp but you should be able to find the smudge tool. I think dodge does the same type of thing from what I recall about photoshop.

Oct 6, 2008
Agreed. ^

I've been jamming all the older Strange releases. Even though I've heard it a billion times I still thoroughly enjoy "Absolute Power." "Industry is Punks" always reminds me of my dorm days..

And "Breathe" will be stuck in my head for days after hearing it just once..

"Run up on a muthafucker, while he fuckin' a chick/ Put a bullet in her head while she suckin' a dick..." Dope.