The mighty DJ MARK 7 appreciation thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
As some of you may know, DJ Mark 7 used to go by DJ Kaos...he has been involved heavily in the Bay Area rap scene since the early 90's...having dj'ed for damn near everyone in Vallejo and Santa Rosa at one point or another...his list of production credits is a mile long...

I'm trying to bring him out of retirement and back to producing, mixing and dj'ing ( he is one of the best live turntable masters in the Bay as well )...perhaps the folks in here can give him some encouragement/suggestions/artists you would like to see him work with, etc.

Who knows, if he gets back into it, perhaps Apt.3/DNA Ent may stay in the Mobb arena for a while longer...

Props: dalycity650
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I will pay 100 percocet for an Apt3/DNA album produced by DJ MARK7, TC, and The Enhancer only.
Mark 7's mixes are what kept DJ'ng alive on here, in fact I remember one trip to Rasputins had a DJ MARK 7 section, even though he never released an album lol.
Dj Mark 7 can cure cancer and make fat women walk on water with his mixes, his productions would be dope enough to make jesus himself do a remix of "Me So Horny"
DJ Mark 7 has been a foundation in the bay longer than the golden gate bridge and costs less to maintain. DJ Mark 7 is a talented DJ only because of his trademark secret, he has 6 fingers on his left hand that not many know about.
if DJ Mark 7 doesnt come out of retirement it is quite pssible we will never bounce back from the recession.
The day Mark retired 42 people died of mysterious causes, coincidence?

If Mark 7 comes out of retirement, the war in Iraq will end that same day, the cure for AIDS will be released, and the secret of eternal life will be available on eBay.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I wrote Mark 7's bio (http://djmark7.net/?page_id=2) so I expect him to stay active. I'll be pissed if I made up all that shit about him for nothing. LOL

But really, Mark and I go back a good 14 years damn near (we were both young pups working in music) and to me he's always been one of the most talented producers in the Bay and should be more well known. But like I said in the bio, he just didn't spread his work out to every garbage rapper in the Bay. He was choosy which is admirable.

At this point, with Bay Area beats (in general) sounding like some trash shit that I could make, having Mark work with some of these Bay cats would be great. And I'm diehard in my opinion that Apt. 3 should stay in the MOBB arena so I need him to start giving you tracks immediately Gabe.

Other than that, I'd like to see Mark do some shit with Jacka and Quinn. There's more from the Bay, but those two come to mind right now. Also, I know of some other artists outside the Bay who are building good names for themselves right now who could sound very good over his beats. I'm already in contact with all of them because of my site so I'm more than willing to reach out to them and see what's what if Mark wants me to.

Now I'm going to bump my Str8 No Chasa cassette.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Give it up for my mothafuckin DJ, DJ, Mothafuckin, Mark 7!!!!!

Mark tore it up on tour. He is a good friend and my favorite DJ. He even has some embarrassing pictures of me and the ugliest titties known to man.

Nov 14, 2002
djmark7,you are needed more than you will know mayne.sometimes life can feel like nobody gives a fuck about what you do but believe me playa,they do they just dont say cause they feel like you already know.dont give up mayne,you are needed more than you think.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
djmark7,you are needed more than you will know mayne.sometimes life can feel like nobody gives a fuck about what you do but believe me playa,they do they just dont say cause they feel like you already know.dont give up mayne,you are needed more than you think.
c/s your mixes are the shit.and u putem up fo freezy .gotta appreciate that. and they always come dope!! stay doing what ya doing man!

Apr 25, 2002
Mark is a good friend of mine. I appreciate him for what he's done but more so for who he is and support him 110% in whether he's pursuing music or other endeavors.

May 31, 2006
forreal man his beats are always classic. no one has a style similar to it. he should keep producing.. i know if i was that talented id be doin that shit for fun at least.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I have had the privlage to chop it up and soak game from the DJ Almighty Mark 7 and needless to say he is a real stand up guy. All of a sudden he fell off the face of the earth at a point when the world NEEDS to be blessed with some new Mark 7 Productions, come back homie where ya at!! You have a great ear and taste for that MOBB SOUND we all on this site love and it be a blessing to have some of todays Artists bustin over a Mark 7 record.

Them Mixes, don't get me started!, those have been real influential to me and many. There is nothing better than to logg on the BART board and see the now famous Thread Title **NEW** DJ Mark 7 - 30 Minute Bay Mix xx/xx/xx For Free Download!!!

ARTISTS - send Mark 7 any new material you have, you would be doing yorself a favor appearing on one of his world famous mixes!

Mark 7 COME BACK!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Mark, do it, do it, do it!

If u get tired from doin all this, ill do a show 4 u, and pretend to be u, just make a mix and ipod it and ill act like im doin the djing