THE TOOKIE MEGATHREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Schwarzenegger Denies Tookie Clemency

It just got announced.

EDIT: LOL this had to be done....all the previous threads will be thrown in here....ANYTHING related to Tookie whether yer one who wants to name yer kid after him or one who hates the living hell outta him, post it here...

May 8, 2005
I KNEW IT, fuck EVERYONE KNEW IT! he was gonna get more respect in cali that way...could you imagine the death threats if he would of givin his ass mercy?

a slap in the face to all the families who lost somone to the death penalty (innocent or guilty) + all the old white folks would of been talking mad shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^Im pretty confident that this was a political rhather than a moral decision forn schwarzeneger. his base would have shit threir pants if hed gien tookie clemency, and the vast majority of those who want clemency granted wouldnt be swayed to vote for a republican even if he did grant it. is anyone really surprised that votes carry more weight than ethics these days?

Jul 12, 2002
UsA'sMostWanted said:
@ DJ COMA:

not really, i think you are one of those guys who says money can't buy you happinesss....fool
I was just stating my opinion on this case. Why the need to say shit like this? You can state yours and I ain't going to say shit about it. As money not buying me happiness: Lots of money = lots of alcohol = me drunk and happy.

Nov 13, 2003
smokingoods said:
^^^Im pretty confident that this was a political rhather than a moral decision forn schwarzeneger. his base would have shit threir pants if hed gien tookie clemency, and the vast majority of those who want clemency granted wouldnt be swayed to vote for a republican even if he did grant it. is anyone really surprised that votes carry more weight than ethics these days?
i agree with you on that statment
fuck politics

May 8, 2005
DJ Coma said:
I was just stating my opinion on this case. Why the need to say shit like this? You can state yours and I ain't going to say shit about it. As money not buying me happiness: Lots of money = lots of alcohol = me drunk and happy.

GOOD POINT!, ill let this one slide this time.....I already called Harry so that he can bring that pooper scooper and pick up the shit that I dropped by your spot, but the lysol squit is going to be a 5 cent charge.....

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mar 16, 2005
Dirty Shoez said:
6 prisoners were executed under Gray Davis....Democrat.

Executions so far under Arnold? ....1. Soon to be 2.

Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_California#Post-Gregg_executions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_California

All this "look good for Republicans" shit is literally retarded, when a Dem seemingly didn't give a FUCK about looking good and let 6 people die.

AGREED!!!!!!

I don't wish death on anyone, but if you don't give a fuck about a life why should we give a fuck about yours?

Don't want to get deth row don't kill nobody...aint hard.

Jun 27, 2003
Dirty Shoez said:
6 prisoners were executed under Gray Davis....Democrat.

Executions so far under Arnold? ....1. Soon to be 2.

Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_California#Post-Gregg_executions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_California

All this "look good for Republicans" shit is literally retarded, when a Dem seemingly didn't give a FUCK about looking good and let 6 people die.
blah blah blah, even Republicans agree it was a politcal move. Arnold lost his broad support and has to redesign himself as a Republican.

RIP Tookie

Jan 28, 2005
off topic but well to mention: George W. Bush Jr.- as governer of Texas, granted a serial killer (Henry something or other...) clemency, yet ignored the public outcry to give clemency to an underage mentally retarded boy who was set to die by lethal injection. I think it happened around 98-99 or something like that. Something that stuck out a lot about that story after I read it was the fact that when they led the 17 (i think thats accurate) year old kid up from his last meal to the chamber he was set to be executed in, he told the gaurds "okay, I will just come back and finish it later"

fuckin kid didnt even know they were killing him.

no surprise about Tookie, but it is true that him rotting in jail for the rest of his life would've proved better for society in general (fuck the penny more each tax payer pays each year) if he were allowed to do more through his literature.