Mixerr Reviews is done for!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr Reviews reputation is ruined because Mex from TexasTakeOver requested that I review the Reveille Park album by SPM! Now fans think I support child molesters. Mixerr Reviews is on its last legs. Mixerr Reviews is done for!!

I hope you're happy now, mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista ! You ruined my reputation!

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Mixerr Reviews reputation is ruined because Mex from TexasTakeOver requested that I review the Reveille Park album by SPM! Now fans think I support child molesters. Mixerr Reviews is on its last legs. Mixerr Reviews is done for!!

I hope you're happy now, mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista ! You ruined my reputation!
because you do. you know how to read right? read this article and tell me why on earth would you even think to do a review for this faggot:

Mom testifies in South Park Mexican assault case - Houston Chronicle

Jul 12, 2002

So some guy named Mex told you to review an album by a well known child molester which ruined your reputation and this is all mrtonguetwista's fault? Makes sense. It's certainly not Mex's or your own fault.

May 7, 2013
Michigan
because you do. you know how to read right? read this article and tell me why on earth would you even think to do a review for this faggot:

Mom testifies in South Park Mexican assault case - Houston Chronicle
LOLOL fucking asshole.

There was signs this was going to happen, just look at some old SPM lyrics from the song "You Know My Name."

"I'm shaking baking cookies turning rookies into vets
I used to see my dreams of a little girl and me havin sex."
"

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
For the record everyone I'm not a child molester nor do I support child molesters!! I never intended for this to happen. I never would rape anyone. Never did want these mishaps to have occurred. SPM was not on my artist list. To DJ Coma, wwsnake, Dana Dane, Rasan, DGurl210, leilasdaddy, Rekshots, and Jose, thanks for your support!

Last edited: