@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I REFUSE 2 GET ON THE INTERNET COUNTIN MONEY OR DOING ANYTHING U ASK ACTUALLY BUT HERE'S THE DEAL. IF U REALLY WANNA MAKE THIS A PUBLICITY STUNT AND BATTLE ME 4 10 RACCS CASH...I GOT THAT AND LIKE I SAID AN EXTRA 5 FOR A ONE ON ONE BACCYARD BRAWL WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND CONSIDER IT A DONATION 2 THE MOB CUZ WE ALL KNOW U CANT RAP BETTER THAN ME OR WHUP ME. FUCC ALL THE SLANDER AND HOE SHIT LETS GET DOWN 2 BUSINESS.

AND OH YEAH....I GOT A NUMBER 4 U 2 REACH BO AT IF U REALLY WITH THE SHIT.IM SURE HE'D LIKE 2 SPEAK WITH U ABOUT THE 50K U SAY U PUT ON HIS HEAD. WEST COAST MAFIA NIGGA
"AINT NO BOWIN DOWN"

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
from the mtha fuckin shoulders. that's how shit is supposed to be.

real man shit. fools be hella scared to thump and take an L nowadays.

respect.

Feb 11, 2006
Mayne kavio's posts are jibberish,he says shit over and over like he tryna convince him self he's a gangster,when in reality he a longhaired faggot pimp who carrys his lifesavings from motel to motel in a fake jimmy choo bag he borrowed from his fat white hoe

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ok, since we making magers anyonme wanna take me up on mine?

i got 25 large saying Kavio will never respond with anything relevant and will read this, close his laptop and we wont ever see him take tay up on the challenge...but he will come back with some crackhead rant about cbo and west coast mafia, say hes "getting money" and hes "too big to fuck with this petty shit" and stop posting for a while