FatBlunts209 is a fuckin fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
on some real shit though fuck this site,there's some real muthafuckers on here but but honestly though for someone to disrespect me like that aint even coo i realise i incriminated myself in so many ways i've learned never to let family issue's be known to people who i dont even know on a website like this you dont know what kind of shit my familys going thru.phantom u never liked me from the berner threads so when u make a comment toward me i take it very personel im no punk lets put it at that its real easy to get found when your hiding behind a computer but its also even easier for police..i wouldn't wish any death on anyones mother only those responsible for thier own actions im done with this shit...

Dec 4, 2006
columbo was gon fade sum1 at a gas station in vallejo or sumshit
and Lee-Zilla had him waiting there for like 2 hours with a bunch of Columbo's friends lol..

wasnt it at the 1st sicc bbq?
yeah..some dude from L.A. got stomped by the homeboys and there was some other fights too..

NA IT WAS LEEZILLA AND HE NEVER SHOWED COLUMBO TOOK PICS OF THE GAS STATION AND SHIT.
Gas One told Columbo tha if he showed up, he was gonna get shot lo...

funny shit tho..

May 27, 2008
man i don't even remember you from the berner thread. i don't know shit about your family and i hope everything goes best for your mom but even on the net don't straight up trip, that shit is bad for your health... assess the situation before you put your clown suit on... let's leave it at that

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
for real man you take too much shit on here to heart like you trippin of me posting Darkroom Videos on the East Co. Co. Forum and sicctube forum shit look at me they always talk shit bout me cause of the Track Killa and Vince shit but look at me Im not getting but hurt about it you need to just chill with that shit homes

Oct 3, 2006
for real man you take too much shit on here to heart like you trippin of me posting Darkroom Videos on the East Co. Co. Forum and sicctube forum shit look at me they always talk shit bout me cause of the Track Killa and Vince shit but look at me Im not getting but hurt about it you need to just chill with that shit homes
lol