Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I asked for objective proof and you could not provide so therefore I'm calling bullshit.
I told you the process I use to cash out. I buy Litecoin - send to my quadrigacx account which I can use to transfer to my bank account instantly. It will be different for me because I use Canadian banks and that is the easiest option I found.

Other options are to use Bitcoin ATMs which are pretty much everywhere now. Some companies have even started producing crypto debit cards. But that's still fairly new.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If you're so sure of bitcoin why'd you have it converted to cash ?
It's smart. I pulled out my initial investment. I have zero risks, now. I doubled my investment and I started in October. I could easily cash out more right now if I wanted but instead I am investing all my profits.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If you bought one bitcoin July 1st 2017 at 2500 you could have cashed out a few days ago for 11,000 USD. You will NEVER see those kinds of returns on even the stock market.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm not trolling, but you are probably right. There is a good chance I will lose my money because I don't buy and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. I invest in projects that use tokens through the blockchain and it's been doing me good, but it's still cutting edge. But easier to lose out on. I got myself in with a group of folks who make 1000's a day on crypto and they give me good tips which has gotten me some good profits.

But, it's a volatile market and easily manipulated right now. So for most people I would say if you want to invest, but are scared of losing out on those projects - just buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin - hold that shit. Don't look at it for a year. It'll go up and down a lot in that time.

There's also a crypto called DASH which has a main focus of being used by Marijuana Dispensaries because a lot of those companies have been seeing banks freeze their accounts. It is currently up 7 percent in the last 24 hours. Could easily have sold that, cashed into litecoin or ethereum and sent to my bank account for "real money" if I wanted. But nope, I'm a keep accumulating.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Disney just released dragon chain. Watch it. It'll get sold off immediately by those who got in on the ICO and they will make a killing.