Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
"Wednesday's shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities. It is unclear how many people were at the facility at the time of the shooting. The center's Facebook page says it employs nearly 670 people at its facilities in San Bernardino and Riverside"

But its guns that are the issue, not mental issues. Sure.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Glad I live in an open carry state. Poor law abiding citizens in Mexifornia can't even protect themselves.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
San Bernadino... right? Yes, Mexifornia = Southern California.
I wasn't talking about the city I'm talkin about the location of the shooting..

"Wednesday's shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities."

I don't know what state your from but I bet it's still illegal for autistic people in facilities to carry guns.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I wasn't talking about the city I'm talkin about the location of the shooting..

"Wednesday's shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities."

I don't know what state your from but I bet it's still illegal for autistic people in facilities to carry guns.
Wasn't aware it happened at a looney bin, early reports said it happened in a residential area. I'm not a gun-nut but I think people should be able to pack a pistol if they choose to. Obviously not the crazy people, but the people who watch the crazy people should have the option...

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
watch this get spun into something that it really isnt.
yup. on another website people arer sayin its fake/staged and that nobody died. one idiot on there also said both suspects were killed so that there wouldnt be any story to tell. one dude on there also keeps posting
and claiming that there is no blood

May 4, 2002
Do you consider this not to be terrorism? Personally, I consider it terrorism, and that has nothing to do with the race of the suspect(s).
If this was the case lable all mass shootings as so, but the media doesnt so.......

People arnt stupid, they are gonna lable this as something it isnt and turn it into a gun issue/ murica against whatever our agenda is now aka terror/isis.

Last edited: