T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
Homie u can pick apart any rappers on the planets lyrics and post up some garbage that they spit.....Even the best artist....So since Lynch and Nutty aregood and nothing more then name a few people that cane fade them.
yea im with you...

every artist has their moments, and every single artists is going to have some shit that comes off whack to somebody....

but im just saying t-nutty brings the cheesy similies on, not exaggerating, basically EVERY song i've heard from him so far:

tied like a shoe
hook like a fish
cold like an ice cube
roll like a wheel

i mean....... that shit just is not good. there is no "opinion" about it.

im not trying to argue about opinions of a good artist, because thats a never ending battle of stupidity on all sides. im merely stating that when somebody claims lyrical authority, they better bring it.

as for artists who come harder and above all, more consistent:

tech n9ne
king sandman
cormega
chino xl (lyrics, not flow)
Big L (any metaphor/similie > t-nutty LOL)
zion i
Pharoahe Monch
lupe fiasco
rakim
royce da 5'9

...etc...

etc....

May 30, 2006
yea im with you...

every artist has their moments, and every single artists is going to have some shit that comes off whack to somebody....

but im just saying t-nutty brings the cheesy similies on, not exaggerating, basically EVERY song i've heard from him so far:

tied like a shoe
hook like a fish
cold like an ice cube
roll like a wheel

i mean....... that shit just is not good. there is no "opinion" about it.

im not trying to argue about opinions of a good artist, because thats a never ending battle of stupidity on all sides. im merely stating that when somebody claims lyrical authority, they better bring it.

as for artists who come harder and above all, more consistent:

tech n9ne
king sandman
cormega
chino xl (lyrics, not flow)
Big L (any metaphor/similie > t-nutty LOL)
zion i
Pharoahe Monch
lupe fiasco
rakim
royce da 5'9

...etc...

etc....
Good list there

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
That Mobstibility album was wack...Only good song was the one with the NWA beat....And if Nutty isn't reinventing the wheel at all wtf is G-Macc doing new....He's not doing anything new and authintic

I dunno man...I definitely respect your opinion, but I just put that one on this evening, and it bumps from start to finish. It shares a lot in common with some of the best West Coast hip hop from the era, as well (especially production-wise)...the rhymes come tight from beginning to end, the beats are way, way above-par, and group chemistry is great. From "Crook County" to "Mob Up" to the anthem "Legit Ballers" to...man, just about every track on there it slaps for sure. It's a relic of an era where hip-hop groups collabs were cohesive and solid from start to finish, but diverse enough to incorporate street bangers, slower anthems, and party jams that are all great. Classic material...

Sep 3, 2002
Youre crazy, homie...every Nutty album is dope.
They're all disappointments to me. All these clever album titles, and fire appearances on other peoples shit, then the CD comes out and it has 2-3 good songs,beat selection is garbage, Annoying hooks, there isnt anything that puts you in a certain mood, there's no passion, or deep lyrics. Its just SPIT. which is great to listen to ONE TIME. but I havent picked up a Nutty CD in a minute.

I heard g-Macc got a song aimed at nutty called Rape....And Nutty's catalouge is way doper then G-Macc's.
As far as I know that song never got released and its not on youtube, so I leave it at that.

And if their albums were baseball cards, you'd have to trade me 4 T-nutty albums and some bazooka joe gum for my copy of Graveyard shift.

As for the diss, I mean, do you really think G-Macc's wouldn't be better than that??? Im just speculating, but Im willing to bet that a diss song from G-Macc would have 10X more replay value...

Oct 23, 2006
I liked graveyard shift alot, I dunno if I like any of t nuttys shit that much to be honest. Nutty has a more complex faster flow which is dope but the over all feel of g maccs album means more too me. Lets wait for VAMPIRE to drop though, I have a feeling its gunna be a classic.

May 9, 2002
They're all disappointments to me. All these clever album titles, and fire appearances on other peoples shit, then the CD comes out and it has 2-3 good songs,beat selection is garbage, Annoying hooks, there isnt anything that puts you in a certain mood, there's no passion, or deep lyrics. Its just SPIT. which is great to listen to ONE TIME. but I havent picked up a Nutty CD in a minute.

You are literally the ONLY person i have ever heard say this. Im in shock...wowzers.

Feb 16, 2009
On almost every track that T-Nutty has shared with Bop (where Bop is doing his high octane G thing rather than his other hyphy-ish stuff) or Sav Sicc, I think both of them outshine Nutty.
To me it always sounds like bop stumbles over his verses while nutty spits his shit effortlessly. Plus nutty has more of a personality. But that's just my opinion.

Aug 8, 2006
NUTTY HAS THAT LAID BACK, FUCK YOU, LET ME RECITE HOW I WILL DESTROY YOU DELIVERY, AND HE PUTS DETAIL INTO EVERY LINE HE SPITS, THATS WHAT PUTS HIM ABOVE THE REST!! LIKE I SAID, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD NUTTY ON A TYTE BEAT AND NOT KILL IT???

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
NUTTY HAS THAT LAID BACK, FUCK YOU, LET ME RECITE HOW I WILL DESTROY YOU DELIVERY, AND HE PUTS DETAIL INTO EVERY LINE HE SPITS, THATS WHAT PUTS HIM ABOVE THE REST!! LIKE I SAID, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD NUTTY ON A TYTE BEAT AND NOT KILL IT???
i don't think i've heard any of that tbh. to me he will always be an average rapper at best with major hype behind him.

opinions are a mofo, but above the rest? cmon, i can think of a few rappers that came outta sac with only 2-3 official songs that would shit on anything t-nutty released, but that would be for another day, another thread.

Mar 12, 2006
You are literally the ONLY person i have ever heard say this. Im in shock...wowzers.
Make me the second person.

I couldn't of said that shit better....

pretty much all of his tracks feel empty to me

detail into every line??

he spits real cheesy sometimes

he just builds up his "ok" punchlines and "witty" bars with a bunch of a filler and "i sting like a bee" type lyricism

like i said though, i think he is cool as an artist. he doesnt make the game worse by any means... unlike a bunch of rappers out there today.

but i take it for what its worth, i dont consider him above average as a whole though forreal

May 30, 2006
And if their albums were baseball cards, you'd have to trade me 4 T-nutty albums and some bazooka joe gum for my copy of Graveyard shift.

As for the diss, I mean, do you really think G-Macc's wouldn't be better than that??? Im just speculating, but Im willing to bet that a diss song from G-Macc would have 10X more replay value...
Graveyard Shift sucked ass...I remember when Tower was closing they had it for like 4$ and I still passed that shit up....And don't be willing to bet on some shit u ain't heard yet.

May 30, 2006
i don't think i've heard any of that tbh. to me he will always be an average rapper at best with major hype behind him.

opinions are a mofo, but above the rest? cmon, i can think of a few rappers that came outta sac with only 2-3 official songs that would shit on anything t-nutty released, but that would be for another day, another thread.
Who do uthink is an above average emcee outta Sac right now...Just curious cuz I hear nothing average about Nutty's spits....And who are these rappers who have dropped 2-3 official songs that would shit on Nutty's material...Still curious.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
How come that most people either feel G-Macc or T-Nutty but not both. I like em both and pick all their shit up, but I have to agree with the dudes that they that T-Nutty has many average or bad beats. That's true and that's also one thing that keeps him from doin it bigger imo! I would love to hear an album from him with better beats and a bigger variety of subjects.

G-Macc on the other hand is totally different. He kind of creates his own sound and feel just like Lynch did with Loaded. It's not on that level, but it seems that G-Macc is a musician who knows how to create a "complete sound". The problem he might have is, that some people won't feel that perticular sound...

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
Graveyard Shift sucked ass...I remember when Tower was closing they had it for like 4$ and I still passed that shit up....And don't be willing to bet on some shit u ain't heard yet.
EG, I definitely respect your lengthy knowledge of rap and musical taste, but Graveyard Shift is absolutely incredible...what about it is not to like? It's as dark, unsettling, and uncompromising as anything from the post-Seasons era, the flow is insane, the lyricism is bleak and evocative, the production is dense and complex, but the record is in no way shape or form a rehash of any earlier Sac classic. It combines the best aspects of that western rider sound with grotesque horror film sonics in a way that no one I've heard (with the exception of Lynch, who does so in a different way) has been able to.

Great record...and one of the very best out of Sac for a long time indeed. What about tracks like "Below" (the epitome of that dark Sac sound), "Tha Graveyard Shift", "My Pistol", "Vampire", "Time Spinnin", and that insane outro with the "Changes" beat remix? I haven't heard west coast hip-hop that has hit me that way, that has been that unsettling or uncompromising, in way too long!

I would rather bump that than most of the new releases, Sac to NYC, and it stays in heavy rotation...man, quality is quality, and especially in light of hip hop's pitiful state coast to coast, that dark gem shines even brighter.

G-Macc is a musical genius.

May 30, 2006
EG, I definitely respect your lengthy knowledge of rap and musical taste, but Graveyard Shift is absolutely incredible...what about it is not to like? It's as dark, unsettling, and uncompromising as anything from the post-Seasons era, the flow is insane, the lyricism is bleak and evocative, the production is dense and complex, but the record is in no way shape or form a rehash of any earlier Sac classic. It combines the best aspects of that western rider sound with grotesque, foreboding horror film sonics in a way that no one I've heard (with the exception of Lynch, who does so in a different way) has been able to.

Incredible, incredible record...and one of the very best out of Sac for a long time indeed. What about tracks like "Below" (the epitome of that dark Sac sound), "Tha Graveyard Shift", "My Pistol", "Vampire", "Time Spinnin", and that insane outro with the "Changes" beat remix? I haven't heard west coast hip-hop that has hit me that way, that has been that unsettling and uncompromising, in way too long!

I would rather bump that than most of the new releases, Sac to NYC, and it stays in heavy rotation...man, quality is quality, and especially in light of hip hop's pitiful state coast to coast, that dark gem shines even brighter.

G-Macc is a musical genius.
U know how to word things to make an artist seem like a God...lol...I wonder if u can do that for Soulja Boy....lol....I hear what u coming from but G-Macc's flow just never impressed me....I do see him striving to be a complete artist but he's just not nowhere tight like people make him out to be.

He's actually one of them cat's I look at and try to figure out what is so special about him....I wasn't feeling Graveyard shift....He over did it with the long ass instramentals in the beginning before actually kickin a rhyme....He's not a lyracist at all IMO....He has a good style but honestly Lynch and Sicx raised the bar so high as far as that style that I'm almost not impressed with anyone that's up and coming doing horrorcore except maybe Twisted Insane.

Feb 8, 2003
, but Graveyard Shift is absolutely incredible..

You over doing it now. That album was good but it wasnt all that and its not no classic either..Same with flowmaster mouth(im not counting nuttfactor bc it was more of a compilation).Lynch by The Inch was 100 times better then both and i wasnt on taht album like that either.