T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ horrible production, he needs to fuck with a bigger label like what Lynch is doing with Strange Music but T-Nuttys last album was actually good

Jun 28, 2002
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Nah homie trust the source is beyond solid... thats why i think it was funny for the post but now anyways i'm ah step back into the night they both are skilled but truthful there is no comparision... Totally different kinds of rappers g-macc is more dark and at times has something to say where T-Nut is more metaphors and animated with his rhymes and rhyme patterns the worst thing about T-Nutty is and alway has been is his beats... But hey thats just my opinion they both represent this Sacramento movement and are solid examples of how much talent this city gots...

Tre-8

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I think that both are tight personally. I have and always will be more of a G-Macc fan. But that last T-Nutty album was tight. They stepped it up on the beats on that one in my opinion. I would love to hear T-Nutty on some dark beats. It would fit his style more. In my opinion.

But it is what it is.